Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Old Swamp Guy
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found a great piece of land - good water on 3 sides, one paved road for access and located in North Louisiana. BUT...I cannot affort it alone. I'm looking to find 5 others to form a legal entity to buy the land and do the right things to make it our private getaway - bugout spot. If you are interested send an email to me at my ID at aol dot com. It will need to be a clean purchase, so you will need 100k cash plus whatever you need for your part. (I'm planning for an RV pad & shed.)

·
Left the building
9,363 Posts
I have found a great piece of land - good water on 3 sides, one paved road for access and located in North Louisiana. BUT...I cannot affort it alone. I'm looking to find 5 others to form a legal entity to buy the land and do the right things to make it our private getaway - bugout spot. If you are interested send an email to me at my ID at aol dot com. It will need to be a clean purchase, so you will need 100k cash plus whatever you need for your part. (I'm planning for an RV pad & shed.)
Spam...............

·
Grevcon 10
5,794 Posts
Sorry I do not know you so I can not invest my hard earned money with you.

Second, North Louisiana is not an ideal bug out location for me.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Do you accept paypal??? :upsidedown:

I cant wait to go all in on this with total strangers... and for a measly $100,000 - You'd be a fool not to!

I feel bad for the rest of you suckers that wont have a part of the awesome survivalist utopia that im going to be living in.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Well, I've had few similar PM's, but to turn the thread around, if a trusted forum member from your area asked you to invest in a BOL, would you consider it?

·
Old Swamp Guy
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK, I'm Back

I'm Back On-Line - I had to go and earn some $$ this morning.
Now.. I'm NOT SPAM.
I'm for real and I've been at 'preparation' thing for quite awhile (I'm a very young 70 years and have a pretty good idea of what is practical.)
I'm not going to simply accept a 'bunch of strangers' - if that were the case, I'd be posting on eBay!
I have been searching for the 'right place' for almost 4 years - Katrina taught me several new lessons!
I'm trying to find 5 like-minded others with the cash to make this a reality for our small group.
The property is about as close to perfect as I can imagine after MUCH research and study. It is large, viable for self-sustaining & growing, has good water and is off the grid on a dead-end road - with water on 3 sides.
And before we really 'need' it, it is a great holiday getaway.
North Louisiana - too far North for Hurricanes and South of most of the Tornado's.
SO...if you too have been looking for the 'perfect' bug-out location without success, do have the cash to participate, can get along with 5 other like-minded folks, then send that email to me. I'm not making any promises to anyone - only that when we get the group together, we'll all be together in the same (life)boat.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained

OH, and yes, everything will be legal and above board with all participants protected. That is my promise!

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
68,529 Posts
Well, I've had few similar PM's, but to turn the thread around, if a trusted forum member from your area asked you to invest in a BOL, would you consider it?
No. Not unless I knew them extremely well, personally. Well enough to know I could trust them with my life. And that they had equivelant preparations and won't be trying to sponge off me all the time because they forgot something.

·
Banned
1,016 Posts
I'm Back On-Line - I had to go and earn some $$ this morning.
Now.. I'm NOT SPAM.
I'm for real and I've been at 'preparation' thing for quite awhile (I'm a very young 70 years and have a pretty good idea of what is practical.)
I'm not going to simply accept a 'bunch of strangers' - if that were the case, I'd be posting on eBay!
I have been searching for the 'right place' for almost 4 years - Katrina taught me several new lessons!
I'm trying to find 5 like-minded others with the cash to make this a reality for our small group.
The property is about as close to perfect as I can imagine after MUCH research and study. It is large, viable for self-sustaining & growing, has good water and is off the grid on a dead-end road - with water on 3 sides.
And before we really 'need' it, it is a great holiday getaway.
North Louisiana - too far North for Hurricanes and South of most of the Tornado's.
SO...if you too have been looking for the 'perfect' bug-out location without success, do have the cash to participate, can get along with 5 other like-minded folks, then send that email to me. I'm not making any promises to anyone - only that when we get the group together, we'll all be together in the same (life)boat.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained

OH, and yes, everything will be legal and above board with all participants protected. That is my promise!

surrounded by water on three sides in LA?
I cant even imagine what the mosquitoes would be like in the summer...not too mention the heat and humidity.

Personally, I think the area we are planning on is much better...western NC. No tornadoes or hurricanes. Fresh mountain streams everywhere. NOT hot in the summer (remember, when TSHTF you wont have air conditioning) and there are mosquitoes, but I imagine a fraction of what they are in La

·
Old Swamp Guy
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
matt,
I'm talking about NORTH Louisiana - piney woods hill country. Not too far from Arkansas. Sure, there are skeets at the place I have found, but not anything like down here in the Mississippi River delta swamps!! Hey, it's 26 miles north to solid ground from my current home! Katrina was a lesson learned - after looking for a better property since then, I think I have found a good spot. (Not the ONLY spot, but indeed, a much better than expected spot.) I have worked hard all of my life and now that I am retired and can move to higher ground, I want to do so!! Hey, if my cash stash would allow it, it would already have been purchased - except that in the long term, I am confident six families together are a much better situation than a 'lone wolf' outpost - no matter how well hidden.

·
Old Swamp Guy
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Size

pangea,
The land is over 30 acres on a high ground peninsula in a dam regulated lake. There is a single paved road to the property line from the nearest highway - and paved almost to the end. That will provide a control point to limit access and six families working together can have a great holiday getaway while we put it all together for mutual benefit & support. It is presently covered in pine & small hardwoods. I am told by a local that fishing in the lake is quite good. (I'm not really sure if he means 'fishing' is good or that you will catch eating size fish!) Direct details & location information will be provided via email.

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
surrounded by water on three sides in LA?
I cant even imagine what the mosquitoes would be like in the summer...not too mention the heat and humidity.

Personally, I think the area we are planning on is much better...western NC. No tornadoes or hurricanes. Fresh mountain streams everywhere. NOT hot in the summer (remember, when TSHTF you wont have air conditioning) and there are mosquitoes, but I imagine a fraction of what they are in La
Wait, does that mean you get to chose what trees come down.:eek:
Never heard of doing it that way.

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
$600,000 for thirty acres of unimproved land? Have you lost your ****ing mind? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt before you posted this retarded ****. I wouldn't spend that kind of money on 30 acres of land even if it had free blowjoob machine on it!

·
Old Swamp Guy
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
And that is why you are posting instead of doing something. Of course, the raw land IS NOT $600,000! Do you think you can walk in and have a sustainable 30 acres at $100/acre?? certainly NOT!! But if an individual is truly serious and not simply blowing hot air, then get realistic about developing a survivable bastion for your family!! It can be done, BUT it's NOT Free!!

As someone famous once said: Freedom IS NOT Free!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts