Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for replacement wood for the ak, but just the piece that goes over the gas tube. but theres a catch...i need it cheap. i could settle for a gas tube with the wood on it, but it would have to fit my IO ak-47c. i believe that would be romanian gas tube, correct? or are they all pretty much universal? thanks in advance guys, i want these replacements so i can spraypaint it OD green. i would get a tapco fore end but i love the feel of my wood FPG and i already have an extra of those.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
im looking for replacement wood for the ak, but just the piece that goes over the gas tube. but theres a catch...i need it cheap. i could settle for a gas tube with the wood on it, but it would have to fit my IO ak-47c. i believe that would be romanian gas tube, correct? or are they all pretty much universal? thanks in advance guys, i want these replacements so i can spraypaint it OD green. i would get a tapco fore end but i love the feel of my wood FPG and i already have an extra of those.
I may have one, I'll check tomorrow, Am sure I have 2 but don't remember which make, although they are all pretty much the same.
Just PM me to remind me, getting to that age, LOL

·
Take me out to the black
3,030 Posts
The SKS handguard won't work.

I actually found my spare I had laying around yesterday... now I can't remember where I put it. You can have it for shipping cost if you want it.

It's from a Romy kit, it should fit any AK.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts