Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a television producer looking for an experienced survivalist to host a new reality series on a major network. Reply to this thread with links to head-shots or resume if interested.

·
Silent Bob
2,343 Posts
This is the second time in the last 6 months that we have had someone claiming to represent some type of media wanting to film survivalist. Last time it was a documentry, this time its a reality show . If you are legit I would suggest you get with the site owner and prove to him who you are. Otherwise most people are going to see you as a troll or worse.

·
Your move Sparky...
7,782 Posts
Head for Detroit. I am certain a few there know a thing or two about "survival". You will probably find some neeto "headshots" too.

Best of luck.

·
Cold Water Kayaker
1,834 Posts
I am a television producer looking for an experienced survivalist to host a new reality series on a major network. Reply to this thread with links to head-shots or resume if interested.
Wow....can't be a grumpy, overweight, bald, less than good looking person for the show even if I did know everything about being a Survivalist. :(

If you're good looking but know nothing then you're in!!!!

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
67,446 Posts
Didn't we just go through this same thing a month or two back?

·
Misfit Toy
2,185 Posts
We're living in the age of multi-media; all anyone needs to be a star is a computer, video cam or a cell phone.

Who needs slomo the middle-man?? I could just film myself on youtube going on and on and on about really basic stuff and be the next nutnfkucnspecial.

·
Registered
351 Posts
this doesnt sound legit, why would somone want to come to a forum to find survivalist's? and what is your def. of experienced survivalist, I have been surviving for 20 years or so, hmmm that sound experienced to anyone else? also even if you are legit, are you looking for somone looking to bug out, or somone just knowledgeble in the area of EFFIN CAMPING? well oi I am curious so what is it? also why not specify the channel? whats the name of the show? oioioi you aint gunna tell us anything and expect us to believe your legit? nononono my friend so peacles if you prove legitamency more poeple will be interested.:cool:

·
Banned
1,893 Posts
Head for Detroit. I am certain a few there know a thing or two about "survival". You will probably find some neeto "headshots" too.

Best of luck.
:D:

Oh man, couldn't have said it any better. you owe me a new keyboard, I spit water on this one I was laughing so hard.

·
Banned
1,893 Posts
this doesnt sound legit, why would somone want to come to a forum to find survivalist's? and what is your def. of experienced survivalist, I have been surviving for 20 years or so, hmmm that sound experienced to anyone else? also even if you are legit, are you looking for somone looking to bug out, or somone just knowledgeble in the area of EFFIN CAMPING? well oi I am curious so what is it? also why not specify the channel? whats the name of the show? oioioi you aint gunna tell us anything and expect us to believe your legit? nononono my friend so peacles if you prove legitamency more poeple will be interested.:cool:
lol.

While I'm not going to discount this individual until I have proof one way or the other, I will entertain the possiblity and hope that he would contact an admin and be vetted before fishing.

A better idea would be to spend some time looking at the posts here, and then contact the person directly.

I would have to be suspect were I looking for an expert and someone was overly eager to prove they were an "expert"

Usually those 'experts" are blowhards, good at self promoting, sensationalism copy and pasting "information"

I would prefer to take advice from someone that SHOWS me he is an "expert" than one who SAYS he is.

just my .02

·
Cold Water Kayaker
1,834 Posts
I would have to be suspect were I looking for an expert and someone was overly eager to prove they were an "expert"

Usually those 'experts" are blowhards, good at self promoting, sensationalism copy and pasting "information"

I would prefer to take advice from someone that SHOWS me he is an "expert" than one who SAYS he is.

just my .02
A well spoken .02 I might add.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts