Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just signed on to the forum and I'm really excited. It looks like a great place to learn from like minded people who are not poking their heads' in the sand. I'm looking to add to my preparation gear and will gladly welcome any suggestions for some solid, reputable (and reasonable priced) websites that offer good overall deals on self sufficiency/survival products. I realize that there are many sites that I haven't bought from or seen and if anyone has any recommendations I'll be much obliged.:) Thanks!!!

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Welcome to the forum, not all the best deals are on line. Depends on what you are looking for, heck that item might be as close as the nearest yard sale.

·
This site Sucks
831 Posts
most of my gear I got from millitary surplus/supply stores, and camping supply stores. Some specialty items you can find at LEHMAN'S, its an Amish nonelectric store. Food you can find at Ready Reserve Foods, or Mountain House. Sporting goods stores have a good supply of equipment also.

·
To secure peace is to...
4,194 Posts
I just signed on to the forum and I'm really excited. It looks like a great place to learn from like minded people who are not poking their heads' in the sand. I'm looking to add to my preparation gear and will gladly welcome any suggestions for some solid, reputable (and reasonable priced) websites that offer good overall deals on self sufficiency/survival products. I realize that there are many sites that I haven't bought from or seen and if anyone has any recommendations I'll be much obliged.:) Thanks!!!
If you were to provide some specific items, people may be able to help you with some specific sites, however, here are a few I like:

www.rei.com
www.campmor.com
www.eknifeworks.com
www.ebay.com
www.cheaperthandirt.com

Stores:
Backpacking Stores
Bass Pro Shops
Wal-Mart
Sams Club
Blue Ridge Mountain Sports

·
... --- ...
14,874 Posts
Howdy, and welcome aboard ( coming from the fellow newb that's been here two whole weeks !:D: ) Yep, this place is all that and a bag O' chips.
To answer your question, I'd suggest Sarah at Wendymaes.com.,she's good people.
Also,sportsmanguide, while they seem to be run by idiots,they have a ridiculous inventory of great survival related stuff,often at great prices. They also frequently issue discount codes, which can be quickly found by merely asking here ,( PM me anytime) or on other related boards.
Another terrific operation for guns,ammo, mags,scopes,and other related stuff, is CDNN.
:thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts