Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Surviving selling labor
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone who lives in eastern Texas, eastern Oklahoma, western Arkansas, and western Missouri:

I would like to buy a 20-80 acre rural property in your area to build a family homestead / farm. I will gladly pay a finder's fee to anyone who puts me in contact with the seller of a suitable homestead property. I'll only be able to make a few trips to the area so having help scouting property is essential to success.

Raw land or improved are both acceptable. Must have 8+ acres mostly cleared of trees/boulders. Some acres wooded is preferable, but not necessary. No frontage to a major highway. All kinds of payment/working arrangements will be considered.

Offer stands until property is purchased. Help me out folks, and get a hard-working prepper as a new neighbor.

·
Emperor In Exile
11,757 Posts
You came to the right place SgtMjr Wifey works for a timber real estate office they have all kinds of land available... PM me.

·
Forgiven
2,298 Posts
http://LandsOfTexas.com lets you search by region, county, zip code, etc. You can enter a minimum/maximum acerage and price. You can 'hack' the address line in the browser to set prices or acerages that aren't in the normal selection. They include photos and satellite shots or maps.

Replace Texas with any other state. Most work. This should eliminate a lot of properties that don't fit your needs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts