Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a few and put them on the Gunshow table and see how they do.

My rule is don't get anything that I'm not fine keeping, so quality is #1 and $ is (an important) #2.

What do you like? (Metal only, not sure if they sell plastic, but let's keep it to AL.)

I picked up an endo tactical arm brace Glock attachment and brought it to a show to show off, and everyone tried to buy it from me.
So I bought 10.

Has me thinking of stuff like this.

Already do pretty well on glock conversion barrels. Might buy some oil filter adapters too.

·
Near The Glow
901 Posts
I picked up an endo tactical arm brace Glock attachment and brought it to a show to show off, and everyone tried to buy it from me.
Exactly. ROCK6 amd I have pretty similar setups and they're awesome. Everyone thinks it's dumb until they shoot it and realize how effective it is.

·
Third World'er Lunatic
16,245 Posts

·
Banned
4,841 Posts

·
Third World'er Lunatic
16,245 Posts
and as far as poly lowers, this brand is the best ive cut for 7.62 and .556. brass inserts for threaded areas, unlike some of the others. Ive had no bubbles or voids in these. their sabre trigger is excellent as well.

jamesmadisontactical.com/ar-15-80-polymer-lower/

alloy using CORE rifle systems 80% lowers. hadnt had a issue yet 7075 T6 80% lower.33$

core15rifles.com/ar15-80-lowers.html

have no idea why the links arnt posting.
www.jamesmadisontactical.com
www.core15rifles.com

·
Registered
495 Posts
AAO makes what seem to be very good 80% as well as complete lowers. Competitive prices, No slop, finish is nice. They have a special feature built in to take care of slop if there is any. No, I am not an advertiser, employee nor have any connection to them. Just a ol' country boy tryin' to make my way.

·
Third World'er Lunatic
16,245 Posts
yes, the Core lowers are in the white, the other brand ive used, AMT 7075 T6 coated ANODIZE black, good thing about em, 7075 T6 forged. and they sell em in singles or in bulk.
they are about 22$ more each than the core in the white units.
solid castings though never had voids or sand pockets, and they do Billet 80% units as well anodized.
done more than 1, of em, and never had a curl or chip scratch the anodized finish. even when i didnt tape.
https://americanmadetactical.com/product-category/80lowers/80-ar-15-lower-receivers/

1 - 18 of 18 Posts