Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy left me a comment and I want to have a talk to him.

I know he is a survivalist because he has Kev's links on his profile page. At any rate I don't know who 12footsativa is, or if that is just his Youtube name.

12footsativa, if you want to pick a fight, you don't have to use cuss words. We can fight as friends or enemies. Just don't call me out then run away.

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
I dont know what is going on, but I sent 12footsativa a message on youtube with a link to this thread. I do not know if he is a member here or not.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Crutch there are many people that do and act differently than they would in real life. Do not let some jerk yank yer chain on the internet. Life has to many real life concerns to waste adrenilin on cyber world.

By the way I know I am a survivalist, because in the dead of winter I use road flares to start fires in the woods, while the computer commandos are demonstrating using blast matches in thier dads garage :D:

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont know what is going on, but I sent 12footsativa a message on youtube with a link to this thread. I do not know if he is a member here or not.
I may never know who he is. At any rate, we talked a bit, and I basically gave him an out. I told him to next time, just talk to me like an adult. He hasn't responded, but I wanted him to remember that I am a human being, a father, and a fellow survivalist. No need to be a jerk.

Reactions: rridgeoutlaw

·
V
21,713 Posts
Why get bent outta shape by some A-hole hiding behind a monitor? It's obviously effected you in some way to bring it here. Honestly bud I'm only 36 and Ive worked out not everyone will be as perfect as me, you just gotta learn to tolerate and ignore the little people :D: :thumb:

·
*** Forgives, I don't
1,369 Posts
Hey crutchcor, As a Southern I know what you were feeling. We have a tendency to re-act to a challenge. It is typical of some to attack and fade away. Let it ride, son.

·
Registered
497 Posts
He's most likely 12 or old and fat don't let it worry you man. Idiots are everywhere they just think they can get away with crap on the net because they are able to hide by changing their name or just not logining on that ID or ignoring what you said he's most likely sitting back laughing at your response don't let him get to you.

Go spend time with you son it's time better spent than looking for an idiot. Remember wrestling with a pig in mud is pointless you both get dirty and only the pig is happy about it.:thumb::D:

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
why does being fat have anything to do with this.???

·
Registered
497 Posts
Sorry typing in a hurry ok. Not fat, arm chair commando you know what I mean. Sit around and stir up crap **** people off rather then being actually interested in getting ready for the STHF or the end of the world. Trust me I have no right to call anyone fat I could live on my fat stores till like 2012/2013. But I'm putting in food so I can still eat. If your green with one eye I'm all good with you.

·
Banned
486 Posts
Brother Take it from me you gotta let this computer BULL S H I T go in one ear and out the next.

The only thing that is gonna happend.

1. Make your blood preasure go up.

2 Give you a headache

3. Make you look just as dumb as the *** that was doing in the first place.

In the end nothing gets solved and nothing gets done.

So take it from me someone that has been there. Just let it flow in one ear out the next.

There are two worlds here. The outside world and the computer world dont make the mistake of thinking there one in the same. Because they are nothign alike.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Anyone with that low of info about themselves on YT is whack job or a kid. Forget them, as they are what they are. No one I saw on the member list here has a similar name.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts