Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started reading a story here awhile back. Then I got sidetracked. Now I can't remember what the title was.

It involved a stolen nuke that ended up falling off a truck.

Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
It wasnt corporate survival but I do think you are right about the author.
IIRC it was a comedy of errors that lead to the stolen nuke detonation also blowing up chem weapons depot or something.
One of the agents involved was a prepper in group. But they ended up losing everything due to bad group cohesion and not wanting to go up against a looting sheriff. They lost one of the kids due to kidnapping while they were in prison, b7t the sheriff mysteriously gets offed afterwards.
And the story ended on that IIRC.

·
Registered
303 Posts
It wasnt corporate survival but I do think you are right about the author.
IIRC it was a comedy of errors that lead to the stolen nuke detonation also blowing up chem weapons depot or something.
One of the agents involved was a prepper in group. But they ended up losing everything due to bad group cohesion and not wanting to go up against a looting sheriff. They lost one of the kids due to kidnapping while they were in prison, b7t the sheriff mysteriously gets offed afterwards.
And the story ended on that IIRC.
Could be. That story is not familiar to me. I know Corporate Survival has a nuke in it on a truck and North Koreans. It was on the board for a while. Also available on amazon.com and a great read.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.