Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
May the Lord be with us
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a thread about Israel, FXJOHN made reference to the US Foreign aid given to Israel. I decided to take a look at a primary source detail document to see how much we as a nation are spending on various forms of foreign aid and where it is going.

Here is the link...

http://www.usaid.gov/policy/budget/cbj2011/2011_CBJ_SummaryTables.pdf

Spend a little time and look through this document. It is so much worse than I had imagined. We are literally the world's ATM. Still and despite our own financial difficulties. I am particularly shocked by how much money we are providing our enemies, let alone our friends and pseudo-friends.

If anyone else is shocked and horrified, SHOUT OUT!!! :eek:

·
Just plain snarky.
5,967 Posts
Would be interesting to actually calculate it as $$ per head of US population, also as percentage of GDP; then compare with other aid giving countries. That info may be in there in that document; I didn't look too closely.

I don't much trust any .Gov statistics from any country; "lies, damned lies, and statistics" is an Australian warcry......

·
Banned
13,890 Posts
Yes, America has been a strange transhumanist allegory of a both an ATM machine and a human rump; constantly spewing out cash and getting screwed all at once.

Refreshing to see that people are waking up to this. Though it's a little too late, as the ATM is empty and the rump is horridy prolapsed....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.