Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Born 120 years too late.
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EVER wonder what the call out would look like in this day and age?

On this day in 1836, in San Antonio, Texas, Colonel William Travis issues a call for help on behalf of the Texan troops defending the Alamo, an old Spanish mission and fortress under attack by the Mexican army.

·
Born 120 years too late.
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know what Davy Crockett said when he looked over the wall at the Mexican Army??

What's all these brick layers doing here! :p

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry....couldn't resist!
I THOUGHT it was
"They must think this is a Home Depot."

·
Indefatigable
20,144 Posts
Reactions: Ghost863

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,594 Posts
In all seriousness, in this day and age, I doubt this important piece of history is being taught in our schools. Maybe up until 20 years ago it was in Texas. I doubt it is today.
Probably something like the white supremacist's forced the poor Mexican General to sign over the state from the end of an evil black gun with a 30 round "clip"

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,306 Posts
It would be a tweet.
since a lot of patriots "hang" out here on SB, it might be a message here. Everyone on here has to know that the government watches this site. That is why there are such stringent rules, it keeps everyone out of trouble when they follow. :thumb: and BTW, Jojo, I wish you would take me out of the ignore list, I do not attack you as much as you think I do. I am honestly trying to move past that, even when I disagree with someone.

Reactions: ManyFeathers

·
Proud Crusader
2,184 Posts
EVER wonder what the call out would look like in this day and age?

On this day in 1836, in San Antonio, Texas, Colonel William Travis issues a call for help on behalf of the Texan troops defending the Alamo, an old Spanish mission and fortress under attack by the Mexican army.
"Texans ALWAYS move 'em." Robert E. Lee, battle of Antietam.

My son and I would be there.

·
Jus' a bear
657 Posts
Imagine it would have looked something like, "Range War Emergency Notice and Demand for Protection" sent to gov't officials, as well as requests for support to the Oath Keepers, from Cliven Bundy.

Results were mixed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts