Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Crazy
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was really hating the being debt free thing so I decided to buy a backhoe. Lol. So what happened was I went to look at new box blade for the old Ford tractor and one thing lead to another and I bought a new box blade, bush hog, and backhoe. Kubota is running 0% for 84 months due to COVID-19 slowing down sells. The thing about owning a backhoe that you really don’t need is trying to justify to yourself why you bought it. To be honest I just like digging so I am going to build a pond.

·
Crazy
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I started buy diverting the spring into a pipe so the creek can dry out. Then I spent today pushing over trees and digging stumps. Next step is to strip the top soil and lay a core trench for the damn. I will be small and under the 50 acre foot as to not need engineered plans. This is the cleared pond sight

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Make sure you pay attention to the fine details on the financing. Some of those 0% deals are only if you stay up to date on payments. If you are 1 day late on one payment the0% jumps to15%-20% and is applied to the entire loan. Including what you have already paid off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts