Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
That's an old battery number. If you go to Walmart by their watch counter you will find a bunch of batteries and on each package it will tell you what battery number they replace. I believe the 2032 replaces the 3032 and that they are interchangeable.

·
Pull up your Dora panties
7,377 Posts
2032 are used in every GM keyless entry remote since at least 1999.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Various scopes with illuminated reticles.
Red Dot scopes.
Computer motherboards
A few LED lamps.
Some keyless entry remotes
I know I've seen something else that used them but can't remember right now.

In that series of battery numbers the 32 relates to the thickness (they also come in 24 and 16 and might even be some 08s out there). Thinner battery gives the same voltage but with less life.

·
Pull up your Dora panties
7,377 Posts
get them at a car dealer. They will be cheaper there then a watch store since they go through more of them.
no, i suggest target, or walgreens. we charge out the butt for them, about 10-15 dollars each.

·
Rabid Toad Killer
2,484 Posts
The MOST COMMON are computer motherboards, they been putting them on those for over 20 years, now think how many computers have been built since the mid 80's.......keyless remotes have been around only a few years so not the most common use. I agree Wal-mart is the cheapest place to get them a couple of $$

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.