Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else shop these places?

Case of 96 quilted double rolls of TP... $30
Assorted shampoo large bottles $.80
Large canned spaghetti sauce $.80

·
Agent of Influence
1,938 Posts
Where i used to live, the local market would regularly have random liquadation stock in, i'd do a lot of stocking up that way.

Just trying to find somewhere similiar now i've moved. Why pay retail when you can get it so much cheaper?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I have a couple places like that here in NC. Sometimes theres a reason that stuff is being sold so cheap so you have to expect to get something that isn't the best quality. But I can deal with it if it helps me stock up.

·
Banned
647 Posts
:)I have been to a few here and there and have found some really great deals. I've also had to pass up many more great deals because of the larger packaging. It's great for families, but for a single person or two, a lot of things would go bad before they could be eaten or used up.

·
just doin my job..
421 Posts
we used to have a liquidation place in town here, but they went out of businuess :( I did find another place just out of town but they are rediculously over priced.. in the tool section they had hammers and drills $20 over what the same product from canadian tire would cost. I think they had good deals on other stuff tho.

·
Will let you beg for food
793 Posts
we used to have a liquidation place in town here, but they went out of businuess :( I did find another place just out of town but they are rediculously over priced.. in the tool section they had hammers and drills $20 over what the same product from canadian tire would cost. I think they had good deals on other stuff tho.
Where in ontario are you...I have a directory with all the discount places.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts