Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read Lights Out online about a year ago but can't seem to find it anymore. Anyone know where I could find it posted or a free download? Also, are there any free versions of Alas, Babylon online? Thanks for any help!

·
Team Lauren 2010
410 Posts
Another form had a notice from the writer he was in talks with a possible movie or book publishing based on Lights Out so he asked all the sites to remove it. I do not have the link or exact quote handy so I don't remember exactly what he had said.

Edit to add:
Found it

-Update from Halffast 2/23/2010
Well, the day has come. I have made a deal with a Hollywood producer to shop Lights Out around to some studios. He thinks we have a great shot at getting one of them to take on the project. We are also working on a book deal.

That means that I need to ask you to remove LO from your site. There is no way that I can ever repay you for the support you have given the story. Of course you will get an acknowledgement in the book and I will send you a signed copy.

Thanks again for everything.

--Halffast

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.