Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is what I keep at the house here, the rest of the goods are occupying the parents safe a few miles away b/c I'm out of room. Took these to update the insurance info.

An no I'm not worrying about someone coming and stealing them, none of you know where I live, and other than what I have on me the rest are locked in a large safe that's bolted to a concrete floor inside a secured and alarmed house with some big dogs in the yard on a fully fenced and gated property...

·
Premium Member
12,366 Posts
An no I'm not worrying about someone coming and stealing them, none of you know where I live, and other than what I have on me the rest are locked in a large safe that's bolted to a concrete floor inside a secured and alarmed house with some big dogs in the yard on a fully fenced and gated property...
i wouldnt worry about it,
cool stuff man,lots a money:thumb:.............

·
Diamond Dog
1,504 Posts
You can never have too many guns. :thumb:

I just wouldnt want your ammo bill..

·
Banned
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its not too bad, then again I've been buying ammo for years..... For the rifles other than .22 everything is either .223, 7.62x39, 7.62x51 or 7.62x54, the pistols are .357 .38 and 9mm.
shotguns are 12ga, 16ga (grandfathers hand me down) and .410 (birthday present when I was 8) Now I do have a 10mm that's not pictured, the wife is out and about and has it with her.

·
Diamond Dog
1,504 Posts
These are my three amigos.

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001224ug2.jpg

From left to right: K98, 10/22, Saiga AK.

I plan to convert my saiga AK back to pistol grip so it's a true AK.

I'd like to get another few rifles, because i cannot have handguns in NY.. to big of a hassle.

Maybe a SKS, Mosin nagant, and a 12 gauge of some sort is what i'd want, Eventually add an AR15 to the family and then buy ammo in bundles.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Well this is what I keep at the house here, the rest of the goods are occupying the parents safe a few miles away b/c I'm out of room. Took these to update the insurance info.

A beautiful collection! :thumb: But the older I get, the more I'm figuring that it's best to own just a few, so you can practice a lot with them. :)

Jim

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
you need a lever action marlin in there.

·
Banned
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
naaa, it would be one more caliber of ammo to buy. Other than .38 and .357 I stick with common military calibers.

·
NRA Instructor-Ohio CCW
3,169 Posts
My favorite, Saiga 7.62x39

Welcoming Committee for those Uninvited, Mossberg 500 Modified

CCW

Long Range Weatherby 7mm Rem Mag

If I need some Help, My Wife's Hi Point 9mm Carbine

Kids Gun, Moss Plinkster

Other Stuff

I did not bother to take pics of Mags and ammo. I have quite a bit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts