Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Hammer & Anvil
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is that time again, yet another year having passed. One for the history books for sure. We are but hours away from a new year that as many as have gone before us could be one of the best or one of the worst in modern history. I wanted to start a "resolution" post that everyone with a survival mindset could agree and adhere to. So here goes:

My new years resolution will be to do my part to be prepared for disaster and strife; as well as, sunny days and good times. I will strive to improve my quality of life and those of my countrymen by standing for liberty for all, and accountability for those that would sell this dream to the highest bidder.

What's your resolution for this new year?

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
I made a resolution in 97 to never make another resolution.

never broke it

·
Registered
99 Posts
I am with Dwind on this one, although January 1st is good starting point for a change, I never was any good at keeping a resolution.

·
Registered
264 Posts
to be better prepared and take car of my child being a single father is tuff especially when the other parent does not care my 2 cents worth

·
Minarchist (Jeffersonian)
3,306 Posts
I'm gonna smoke more, and drive a car with a bigger engine, if............................................................ I can find a freaking job

1 - 7 of 7 Posts