Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
33,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes the only thing that limits us is lack of boldness in thinking and action.

Having gained a good deal of respect for the collective brain power and experience assembled here, I thought we might have a thread to collect ideas and experiences that could point to a cure.

Worth a shot right?

I am not a doctor, etc etc. Do not read any of this. :)

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
33,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A number of terminal cancers were cured or put in remission from a side infection of another disease like syphilis or measles.

They say everyone gets cancers and that the immune system usually kills them off. So in cranking up the immune system to attack a conventional disease, cancer may get killed off in the crossfire.

Maybe Elderberry juice could help cancer patients, since it seems to be a potent immune system booster.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
33,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anti-Angiogenic drugs seemed like they were going to be an absolute cure 40 years ago.

Some brilliant doctor noticed that there would always be a master tumor, whose existence would suppress other tumors.
But when removed, there were a bunch more tumors that would then start growing.
So he collected master tumors, separated the chemical components, and tested themindividually.
he found a drug.
It was nearly 100% effective in curing mouse cancers.

Then we didn't hear much more about it.
I guess it didn't work like it was supposed to.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4753668/

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
A number of terminal cancers were cured or put in remission from a side infection of another disease like syphilis or measles.

They say everyone gets cancers and that the immune system usually kills them off. So in cranking up the immune system to attack a conventional disease, cancer may get killed off in the crossfire.

Maybe Elderberry juice could help cancer patients, since it seems to be a potent immune system booster.
Along this line, I read of a doc that infected his MS patients with tapeworms to get the immune response. It was in an African country, iirc, and he had very limited resources. It helped, sometimes for a long time. Cannot remember much more.

Vitamin C has been used to some benefit. Megadises and type are important.

Dandelion root has many properties that are worth noting. There was a clinical test going on in Canada for dandelion tea and a fairly blood cancers. I have read some studies, one published in a magazine on blood cancer (who knew) that there is promise there. Something like seventeen substances that need to be studied. The doc spearheading the clinical trial thinks it may not be one or two substances but many or all working synergistically.

Cancer does not respond universally to treatment. I try not to discount anything, one person may kick it because ??? and another not. I believe the body can heal much and the cure lies somewhere in the body and treatment/prevention.

·
reluctant sinner
17,913 Posts
Work on preventing it by not drinking chlorinated water treated with fluoride rat poison and try and eat food without tons of pesticides sprayed on it. Same goes for round up ready GMO stuff or high fructose corn syrup additives.

I think a lot of those vaccines have undesirable components like monkey DNA or preservatives like mercury - Thimerosal .

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
I’ve saw a video with a doctor that says he believes that sugar “feeds” cancer. So he has had success with patients eliminating sugar from their diet, and the cancer growth has slowed and /or stopped completely. No chemo or radiation included in this treatment. I’ll try to find the video and post it.

·
Nature Explorer
58 Posts
I had cancer 14 years ago, I had the cancer cut away, but did not do any other medical treatment. That did not look like a very good idea that I found with my google skills. But I did learn that cancer does not like, which is heat, acid, or oxygen. So, I started moving my body everyday, walking, swimming, rowing, processing firewood whatever. I also cut out sugar, and anything that was acid like oranges. With the moving you get heat, and oxygen moving in your body, as well as flushing the system. It would also be a good idea to cut out starches as they get turned into sugar which turns into acid. I also cut out all the night shade family of foods, to cut down on inflammation. I am not a doctor, just a guy who wants to live a bit longer, so in woud be wise to do your own research and do what works for you. Tom.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Japanese have less colon cancer but more stomach cancer, believed related to diet. They eat less red and processed meat but more pickled vegetables. Also esophageal cancer related to drinking very hot tea. Cancer prevention by behaviour modification like diet is much easier than a cancer cure.
Incidentally a mri in japan costs little more than a hundred bucks.

·
Isaiah 41:10, Acts 5:29
5,539 Posts
Been through five surgeries, two different kinds of radiation, and two chemos. 3 cancers, 31 years, and I'm still here :D: Cut it out and kill anything left behind :D: Slash and burn has been very effective for me. Cancer-free for over 9 years, and docs tell me I'm cured :) :) :)

Prayer, and lots of it, by you and anyone/everyone that will pray for you. Don't be shy about asking. Churches have prayer teams/circles/chains that pray for people. Studies have found a correlation between prayer and people being cured/healed.

Immune therapy looks very promising, especially with the human genome mapping.

Get cancer screenings. In the name of cutting costs, some places aren't starting mammograms, PSAs, etc. until later than they used to. Don't let them do this to you. Get to the doc ASAP if you have/find anything suspicious or symptomatic and don't let him/her blow it off. The earlier cancer's found, the better chance of cure. National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) is your friend. Clinical trial databases are another friend.

Some foods that are ordinarily healthy can help bring back cancer. For any cancer that is hormone dependent/fed/catalyzed, foods that mimic or are natural sources of the specific hormone(s)/hormone family, need to be avoided, perhaps forever.

Eat healthy, drink uncontaminated water, etc.

Don't get overweight.

Don't **** around on your spouse.

Always, always, always take precautions to avoid occupational exposure to anything hazardous/toxic/carcinogenic/mutagenic. Example, if your job requires the use of a cheical known or suspected of causing cancer (or anything else for that matter), make sure you wear the appropriate safety gear and follow all decon, etc. procedures.

Don't ****ing smoke, vape, chew, etc. Don't let your family either. They're finding second-hand, third-hand, and fourth-hand smoke are worse than first-hand. Studies are showing vaping is worse than smoking. Don't sleep in a hotel room or ride in a car that's been smoked/vaped in.

·
Isaiah 41:10, Acts 5:29
5,539 Posts
Anti-Angiogenic drugs seemed like they were going to be an absolute cure 40 years ago.

Some brilliant doctor noticed that there would always be a master tumor, whose existence would suppress other tumors.
But when removed, there were a bunch more tumors that would then start growing.
So he collected master tumors, separated the chemical components, and tested themindividually.
he found a drug.
It was nearly 100% effective in curing mouse cancers.

Then we didn't hear much more about it.
I guess it didn't work like it was supposed to.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4753668/

The drugs are being used.
https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/types/immunotherapy/angiogenesis-inhibitors-fact-sheet

https://www.nccn.org/patients/resources/life_with_cancer/treatment/targeted_therapy.aspx

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
As to prostate cancer, there is much research showing testosterone may actually fight it. The research is mostly from other countries, I think one big study was from Isreal. Prostate cancer hits older men whose testosterone is usually lower, not a young mans issue. My understanding is that a similar hormone (?) to testosterone will attach to cell receptors, creating the issue. Worth checking into as there is a lot of info out there about it. Some reasearch backed, some anecdotal.

·
Healthcare Provider
16 Posts
As to prostate cancer, there is much research showing testosterone may actually fight it. The research is mostly from other countries, I think one big study was from Isreal. Prostate cancer hits older men whose testosterone is usually lower, not a young mans issue. My understanding is that a similar hormone (?) to testosterone will attach to cell receptors, creating the issue. Worth checking into as there is a lot of info out there about it. Some reasearch backed, some anecdotal.
Older men are more likely to have prostate cancer because it's typically a slow growing cancer. I think 3/4 of men who live to old age (80 I think?) will have cancer in their prostate.

I think the prevailing research is that testosterone/androgens play a proliferative role in prostate cancer, which is why some patients are put on medications to block testosterone production if their cancer is hormone sensitive. However, I have seen a small body research which has found testosterone may not play a significant role in the growth/recurrence of prostate cancer. I suspect, like most things in medicine, there is a significant gray area.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
I spent a great deal of time researching prostate cancer. All I am saying is it is worth checking into. Money, egos and politics all enter into research. Look at other countries. Many times in medicine the wrong path is taken and it takes a long time to correct it.

Looking at cancer, it pays to look at anecdotal evidence from animal owners. One can find some fascinating thoughts and good reads by so doing. I love talking to my vets, they tend to have such a broad base of experience and are generally more open minded than most docs.

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
I have saved and forgotten a bunch of research I have done on this over the years...will try to find it. One thing that is stuck in my head is Brazillian Honey...at least I think it was that...was apparently very powerful in fighting cancer...there was a lot of diet based stuff as well such as certain fruits of certain colors, etc etc. The info is out there for sure...but always remember that bodies work differently towards different things.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Some say that aren’t any incurable diseases, just incurable people.

We see on numerous occasions people who have been cured of terminal diseases, specifically cancer, from treatments like Gerson therapy to Frequency therapy, bathing in Lourdes to meditation. There is one common denominator in all of these cases. Belief. They all had the belief that this will cure me.

Bull****, many will say, but tell someone who has rid themselves, unconventionally, of a disease that they are not cured. There are countless people walking among us today who shouldn't be, according to doctors. They never have an explanation, so they call it a miracle. Perhaps we have more power and control over our body than we think we do. Or perhaps it is God, but God has many different meanings.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/the-power-of-belief-to-cure-1.666790?mode=amp

There's tons of info on this.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts