Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like this administration and Attorney general are 100% not your friends, time and time again from fast and furious to Ferguson to Benghazi, they have shown that they do not and will not support you.

So with the death of Brian Terry from a fast and furious gun, Obamas prosecutions of witless blowers. The rallying of rioters against Darren Wilson.

The next time you pull a car over the "undocumented worker" who is working for the cartel packing drugs that were allowed to "walk" across the border. Might be armed with a fast and furious gun that was allowed to "walk" also thanks to this justice department.

When do we reach a point where officers just refuse to support this current justice department that does not support you ?

I was watching the video of the Oathkeepers saying that they were told not to defend buildings in Ferguson and thinking to myself why would any officer obey the order to run these guys off ?

http://benswann.com/exclusive-inter...op-defending-building-in-ferguson-from-fires/

·
Combat marxism Now!
9,206 Posts
The answer is: "Rampant Authoritarianism"

You might not like the answer, but there it is. Those in power use the authority to further their ideals, agenda and political goals.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
It seems like this administration and Attorney general are 100% not your friends, time and time again from fast and furious to Ferguson to Benghazi, they have shown that they do not and will not support you.

So with the death of Brian Terry from a fast and furious gun, Obamas prosecutions of witless blowers. The rallying of rioters against Darren Wilson.

The next time you pull a car over the "undocumented worker" who is working for the cartel packing drugs that were allowed to "walk" across the border. Might be armed with a fast and furious gun that was allowed to "walk" also thanks to this justice department.

When do we reach a point where officers just refuse to support this current justice department that does not support you ?

I was watching the video of the Oathkeepers saying that they were told not to defend buildings in Ferguson and thinking to myself why would any officer obey the order to run these guys off ?

http://benswann.com/exclusive-inter...op-defending-building-in-ferguson-from-fires/
I chose not to re-enlist. And I went home. That's that. When the time's right things will work out how they must.

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
I'm not LEO or active duty military but I think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

- fast and furious was a misguided, mislead effort to combat crime. the fact that it got an officer killed doesnt mean the administration doesnt support cops. it means they bungled the effort.

- did you read the republican led congressional investigation report on benghazi? there was no stand down order and the administration wasnt faulted.

- the administrations response to things like the martin or brown shooting was wrong, but by the same token, in these instances you cant side with the cops 100% of the time. SOME cops shouldnt be cops and SOME departments have honest, legit problems that need addressing.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Then you have to sec def just today sent me a letter that he is resigning. Good riddance. Bring back Panetta. That guy had balls. When republicans were going to shut down the government and we were looking at not getting a paycheck, he was the one that told us we will be reporting for duty regardless of what happens. That's not an easy message to deliver, but he did it. I never got anything from Hagel until today. Fuggem.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/25/u...own-as-defense-chief-under-pressure.html?_r=0

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
When republicans were going to shut down the government...
Uh a little known bill that passed the House last year, fully funded the government at Obama's requested level. The only thing Obama would have to concede is a delay in implementation of the most onerous parts of Obamacare. Harry Reid squashed the bill in the Senate, saying is was completely unacceptable. A few months later, Obama unilaterally delayed the exact parts of Obamacare the GOP tried to delay in the spending bill. So tell us again, who shut the government down?

I heard one maybe two news reports on this. I looked for the bill and found it at the time.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The answer is: "Rampant Authoritarianism"

You might not like the answer, but there it is. Those in power use the authority to further their ideals, agenda and political goals.
I understand that aspect, but there is going to come a time when people are just going to have to refuse, or else we run into the situation of jews trowing other jews in the gas chamber

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not LEO or active duty military but I think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

- fast and furious was a misguided, mislead effort to combat crime. the fact that it got an officer killed doesnt mean the administration doesnt support cops. it means they bungled the effort.

- did you read the republican led congressional investigation report on benghazi? there was no stand down order and the administration wasnt faulted.

- the administrations response to things like the martin or brown shooting was wrong, but by the same token, in these instances you cant side with the cops 100% of the time. SOME cops shouldnt be cops and SOME departments have honest, legit problems that need addressing.
Funny tha you seem to know more about Fast and Furious then the atf whistle blowers:confused:

You need to call your handlers and have them send you new material because that is the worn out white wash cover story that the administration used to hide their dealing with the cartel.

It was another one of their lies, just like how they said Bengazi was started by a youtube video.

You see Roberto If you want to be an effective troll and actually get people to believe the smoke that your trying to blow up their asses, you need to use material that is a little more accurate then old worn out Jay Carney talking points

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
It was another one of their lies, just like how they said Bengazi was started by a youtube video.
how is the youtube benghazi thing showing that the administration doesnt care at all about the troops? the recent (republican led) congressional report on benghazi doesnt find fault with the administrations response. that sounds tons more relevant to the 'care about the troops' question to me. it looks to me like your main concern isnt the troops, rather scoring political points. the troops are just the tool you use to do it.

·
Banned
3,737 Posts
The Government is here to "protect" us all, sadly no one will be here to protect us from government.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - Ronald Reagan

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how is the youtube benghazi thing showing that the administration doesnt care at all about the troops? the recent (republican led) congressional report on benghazi doesnt find fault with the administrations response. that sounds tons more relevant to the 'care about the troops' question to me. it looks to me like your main concern isnt the troops, rather scoring political points. the troops are just the tool you use to do it.
Nope its establishing that this administration is dishonest and deceitful about everything it does, and its nature of going after whistle blowers and media

You like your doctor you can keep your doctor, oh we don't have any Irs emails Bla Bla Bla

Back to the point of the post = When do we get to the point of LEO's and Military refusing to cooperate with a criminal Dept of justice?

We need an attorney general who is not appointed by the president in my honest opinion.

·
Banned
17,612 Posts
Funny tha you seem to know more about Fast and Furious then the atf whistle blowers:confused:

You need to call your handlers and have them send you new material because that is the worn out white wash cover story that the administration used to hide their dealing with the cartel.

You see Roberto If you want to be an effective troll and actually get people to believe the smoke that your trying to blow up their asses, you need to use material that is a little more accurate then old worn out Jay Carney talking points
I wish we could five star individual posts!

Thank you!!!

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Nope its establishing that this administration is dishonest and deceitful about everything it does, and its nature of going after whistle blowers and media

You like your doctor you can keep your doctor, oh we don't have any Irs emails Bla Bla Bla
thats fine. and had your thread been about that i wouldnt have taken issue. but thats not what this thread is about. this thread is about the administration that doesnt support the troops according to you...

how about you provide some evidence of THAT, not evidence that the administration spins like a top.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thats fine. and had your thread been about that i wouldnt have taken issue. but thats not what this thread is about. this thread is about the administration that doesnt support the troops according to you...

how about you provide some evidence of THAT, not evidence that the administration spins like a top.
Troll quit trying to divert my tread, This tread is about the administrations justice department rampant disregardful for the LAW and those people who enforce it, and at which point people are going to say enough is enough.

I am not military or LEO but I have quit jobs before because a boss wanted me to do something that I found unscrupulous and against my morality.

When do we reach that point where the said individual says " No captain, I can't do that"

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Troll quit trying to divert my tread, This tread is about the administrations justice department rampant disregardful for the LAW and those people who enforce it, and at which point people are going to say enough is enough.
I'm not derailing anything I'm trying to get YOU on topic. in your own thread.

please provide examples of how the administration doesnt support the troops, so that it can be discussed here.

spin about benghazi is NOT on topic. it has nothing to do with not supporting the troops.

·
Time to melt snowflakes!
30,160 Posts
I'm not derailing anything I'm trying to get YOU on topic. in your own thread.

please provide examples of how the administration doesnt support the troops, so that it can be discussed here.
Are you now or have you ever been on active duty military service?
If so, when and where?

That may give us quite a bit of insight into where your 'thinking' is based from.

·
Banned
10,196 Posts

·
Registered
14,867 Posts
Please enlighten me as to how I am supporting the justice department by capturing local criminals violating Florida state law.

The victims are local, the criminals are local, they are tried locally and imprisoned locally. What does the Federal "justice department" have anything to do with me?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts