Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I lucky enough for anyone here to have a Lee Handloader?

Ordered one today and it should be here Friday. I was just curious if anyone has some words of wisdom or advice.

I already have a RCBS and I have a Mec-600. I just really kinda wanted something a little more compact and space saving, something that could quiet litterally be used just about anywhere or anytime.

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Big pain in the arse.
However, it does work, and very well, but your upper body strength had better be good.
I shudder to mention this, but if working up loads at the range, this is your toy, and it packs well too.
But think of all those little bits and pieces, rolling all over the place, falling off your shooting bench, and think about the shooting bench----shooting, gun powder, primers, bullet lube getting sand and dirt in it, etc. etc., etc..
It will function, but you should do all of your reloading at a loading beanch, not in the field.
The field is the only plus, with this loader.
Concider all the negatives.
Thanks Rev, I rather suspected there would be some down sides, just hadnt quiet considered all of the ones you mentioned. I wasnt intending for it to pull yeoman duty, just a few handloads when it wasnt convienant to haul around and set up my RCBS press and all of the other associated gear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.