Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Ready To Go At Any Time
646 Posts
Holy crap! I can't wait until this guy walks on water!
This seriously...... this is like soviet brainwashing crap! Those poor freaking kids!
My parents never indoctrinated me towards any specific candidate. They just taught me morals and family values. I have considered all options as an adult and have a very different political view than my parents, and am slowly winning them over to the way I think. And let me tell you..... Obama ain't it....... and I barely can consider pulling the lever for McCain. Ugh...... 3rd party baby!

·
I hear the bagpipes
279 Posts
I was trying to look at this from a point let's say 30 years ago, if people were told that they would be seeing this film in the present circumstances. What would they have said? How would have this concept heve been related back then? No You Tube, no Internet. What would people be saying?

Back in the 70’s, this could have been a segment from what was seen as a thinly philosophized end times scare film about how those evil anti-Christian government harpies will someday brainwash our children. How do people react?

"Scare tactics, that's all it is. Nope, those wacko survivalists and end times kooks can’t even come up with a good plot, right? They're trying to scare us into believing that our children in school will be singing praises to some Messianic presidential candidate with an Islamic name (running against that kid John McCain!) , just like he’s God or something, while the world economy is collapsing all around them. This of course will never really happen, because no one would ever take them seriously, would they? We all read Revelation! We all listened to Hal Lindsey! We'd never put up with that anyway. We'd stop it before it even began, and the teachers would be fired. It would be so obvious that they were just asking for a one world government to take over at the hands of some smooth talking Jesus wannabe- It’s too obvious! Everybody would know what this meant! Yeh, kids singing to a Messiah political figure- don't hold your breath, you won't see it in your lifetime. While the economy of the world is collapsing. Yeh right". :cool:

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Gotta love public education (I am assuming this is a school) teaching children how to think for themselves, and not showing any bias towards politics. We really are heading towards a communist state.
Nah- if it were a public school they wouldn't have the musical accompaniment. Most schools have cut that out of their programs these days, remember? "Lack of funding" and all that...

·
Registered
300 Posts
Jeezus Keryst! What's next? The more of this kind of S-H-I-T I see deifying Obama, the more I want to puke! This is campaign getting more and more insidious by the day!

The woman leading these kids, and the one who wrote this putrid song, deserve a bullet! These kids are being duped and used...

When Obama is exposed for the lying charlatan ratbastard he is, imagine the great disappointment of those who worshiped him.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Despite the fact that this makes me want to puke, is it really that different than what we "survivalists" do?
We {or at least I} teach our kids that guns are a tool not an evil implement to harvest humans. We teach our kids that they are responsible for themselves, government be damned. We teach our kids that being able to live in the wild as important as a formal education.
Do you not think that these principles would make an obama voter want to slit his/her wrists?

"Ignore the propaganda, focus on what you see."

·
not a nut
1,629 Posts
I am not in Obama's camp nor McCain's and I would be upset if this was a school function.

Some of the info with the video on youtube.

Music and lyrics by Lily Campbell, age 9

Sing for Change chronicles a recent Sunday afternoon, when 22 children, ages 5-12, gathered to sing original songs in the belief that their singing would lift up our communities for the coming election. Light, hope, courage and love shine through these nonvoting children who believe that their very best contribution to the Obama campaign is to sing.

Sing for Change was a confluence of hard work, good will, and shared vision. Inspired by ideas raised at a grassroots Obama fundraiser, a music teacher, Kathy Sawada, and the children composed and rehearsed the songs in less than two weeks. Several musicians heard of the effort and volunteered to accompany the children. Parents and older siblings designed and provided the T-Shirts and the banner.

As Sunday approached, a neighbor volunteered a home.

This was not part of a school function.

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Jeezus Keryst! What's next? The more of this kind of S-H-I-T I see deifying Obama, the more I want to puke! This is campaign getting more and more insidious by the day!

The woman leading these kids, and the one who wrote this putrid song, deserve a bullet! These kids are being duped and used...

When Obama is exposed for the lying charlatan ratbastard he is, imagine the great disappointment of those who worshiped him.
... Not gonna happen. Look how many still think Bush is just great... :rolleyes: (OK- not as many as at first- but... still...)

·
Registered
7,224 Posts
That was them standing there with the trance like gazes on their sick faces.
I wonder if there is anything like this going on with the McSame campaign?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts