Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Just a reminder from a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It's not an official publication. Good stuff but not created by the church. Sure wish he'd change the name of the .pdf

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Always a good resource. It was one of the first things I downloaded when I started and a refer to it often. The lists can be somewhat overwhelming, but they serve as a great starting point to evaluate where you are and what you need to do.

·
Spunky Curmudgeon
1,310 Posts
Hehe... My wife prints all this stuff out and puts it in binders. I got an inexpensive laser printer to fulfill her needs.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
You probably don't need to print the whole thing. Just save it and print out the sections you really need, whenever you're able. I think I"m going to print the section on grains -- very helpful.

·
Dear Old Dad
61 Posts
DUH!!!!

LOL

How about I don't have 220 pages of paper and woudl rather pay 5 bucks for the book? lol

I guess if I cant get a copy of the book I can always go ask the local library if i can print a "small document"
Print it duplex and its only 111 pages. Or copy it to a USB stick and take it to Kinkos they will be happy to print it for you. Or go out to their web site and see how to do it online.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
most of the manual isn't that useful as a printed reference material. It's alot of background that is good to read. But you don't need to print it . I only printed about 20 or so pages. Some of the master supply lists and the info on fuel use rates and such.

·
Still here...
1,153 Posts
Thanks for the link.

I was having a hard time reconciling why my calculations for a years worth of food weren't fitting with the LDS's recommendations. I mean, they're experts, right; my calculations shouldn't have been THAT far over. This did an awesome job explaining the whys (along with quite a few other things)!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.