Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Soulless Ginger
391 Posts
It kinda reminded me of Kraft lunchables that you must first mix to eat. Might I also add it looked gross! :eek:

·
Super Gassy Moderator
66,286 Posts
You guys are too critical. Those meals are chock full of dead japanese from the 2010 tsunami. That's high protein right there, and with the included nuclear radiation, they have a shelf life of roughly 10,000 years!
Dang, if I had known that I might have ordered! And here I thought it was just regular beef and pork.

Actually I didn't even watch it, so I'm just taking a shot in the dark for a laugh. :D:

·
Station 44 - Ladder 751
400 Posts
LMAO!!! Haha wow I was seriously smiling and laughing the whole time. That's what, 3 bites of food and a SIP of cola? I Wouldn't even call it food though. That burger liked like a mini brownie.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
They are Japanese kids toys, sorta like the Japanese version of the old Easy-Bake oven. Check out some of his other vids some of those kits are actually kindof amazing.

They are 100% edible (not that you would WANT to eat them)

·
7,504 Posts
You guys are too critical. Those meals are chock full of dead japanese from the 2010 tsunami. That's high protein right there, and with the included nuclear radiation, they have a shelf life of roughly 10,000 years!
It's way too soon for this, but you started it ...

Are you sure that it's shelf-life, and not half-life?

·
7,504 Posts
Food-humor that isn't rehashing every hospital food it airline food joke in history. It's just the sort of thing some folks will get into.

As for the hit, I'm sure the planet hit back pretty hard, Japan is still dazed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts