Survivalist Forum banner
421 - 430 of 430 Posts

·
Suburbanivalist
683 Posts
lanza had a locked gun safe ... her son had mental problems but he was a math and science genius... not to hard for him to steal her key or memorise her combo... mental problems dont nessasarily mean a person needs a padded helmet to play in the sandbox
Wow! That's quite a leap. I have seen only one report that said she had a "lock box." No confirmation that she had a real, impenetrable safe.

"A math and science genius?" Intelligent, yes. "Genius," completely speculation on your part. If he stole her key or memorized her combo, again, she is to share in the blame for not practicing better OPSEC.

Completely agree with the mental health comment. And never insinuated that anyone with any type of mental health issue is a threat or a window licker.

·
Registered
922 Posts
its pretty easy to find ... he took all honours classes and even built his own computer. your never going to lock somebody like that out of a gun safe if he decides he wants in...

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Has the "doomsday prepper" thing been reported by anyone else? All I can find is the Mirror article. Everyone else that is reporting on it is referring back to that article. I haven't heard it from any other "media" outlet.

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Well...since the neighbors haven't been quoted as saying the UPS and FedEx delivery trucks were dropping off items every other day and the family hasn't been quoted about her basement full of food, first aid items, blah, blah, blah, Ms. Lanza wasn't a "Doomsday Prepper" in my book.

Using the logic being employed by the media outlets (including Fox), every "gun enthusiast" and competitive shooter in the U.S. is a "Doomsday Prepper" because they own multiple weapons. :rolleyes:

I'm calling horse feathers on this aspect of the reporting.

421 - 430 of 430 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.