Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all-

I was at the bank (auto body credit union, Lansing MI) this morning and saw a lot of large withdraws. There were close to 20 people in line, only 2 tellers open. 2 bank managers were hovering around the teller area. They were out of $50 bills, limiting money orders, etc.

All this happening under the watchful eyes of the uncle Sam poster declaring "your funds are safe."

·
Scarred for life...
3,295 Posts
hey all-

I was at the bank (auto body credit union, Lansing MI) this morning and saw a lot of large withdraws. There were close to 20 people in line, only 2 tellers open. 2 bank managers were hovering around the teller area. They were out of $50 bills, limiting money orders, etc.

All this happening under the watchful eyes of the uncle Sam poster declaring "your funds are safe."

IMO the writing has been on the wall for a while now and anybody dumb enough to have substantial funds in the bank is in for a rude awakening soon.

·
Knocked Down But Up Again
5,579 Posts
Kurt Wilson, aka the Armchair Survivalist, has been warning his listeners for months now to pull their money out of the bank. I keep only enough in there to cover the checks/debits that I incur. I refuse to make it easy for my bank to rob me.

·
Say no to NWO PLEASE!
1,009 Posts
I wonder how I'll come out of this. I've got cash and silver at home, but my only bank account is my line of credit for my house and everything else. My cheque goes right to it, but I make enough on the side to cover food and util bills and such. Probably won't have to worry about money troubles too long with the way things are headed.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
hey all-

Took all the money I had in the bank, out except for what I need to write checks with and a small buffer..

I keep my dollars in my own bank.. At least while the dollar has any value left, it will be worth something.. A decent portion of it I've invested in silver. And another in 7.62X39.

·
Vote 3rd party!
900 Posts
Wouldn't surprise me. With the big 3 in a world of sh_t, I'd guess that's a good bet for the start of a run

1 - 9 of 9 Posts