Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a link to where I can buy BFE land? I'm looking for about 2-5 acres on the cheap.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
What is BFE land

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Yep, but there is no such animal to be found. You'll have a better shot at finding bigfoot.

·
Renegade *******
228 Posts
My neighbor has 3.18 acres hat faces south and is on a 40 acre lake for sale. It's out in the mountains of Eastern KY. Beautiful land with water, power, and septic on site. He will finance, I think.

·
96 Posts
Propertyroom.com has lots of stuff, if I recall.
No land that I could find. Did you have another in mind? I am looking as well

·
Da BADDEST MoFo!!
518 Posts
I would suggest looking for property around a local river... you can usually find some within 300feet of the back (most states own the first 300feet from shoreline). The Angelina River in Jasper county has loads of "water front" for $2000 an acre. Its just finding something you want. I had looked into it for a extra BOL that had water front and boat access so i could fish. You could also build a old fashion water wheel to provide water to crops and live stock... just a thought

·
Registered
437 Posts
The only thing about being near a river is the potential for constant foot traffic if people are on the move or scavenging, etc. if things get dire.

·
Premium Member
9,224 Posts
... property around a local river... you can usually find some within 300feet of the back (most states own the first 300feet from shoreline).
Most states do not own 300 feet inland from rivers on each side of the river.
Some states reserve a buffer zone, but nowhere near 300 feet. Here in Georgia for example much of the riverfront property, if not a national or state park, is privately owned. Same in Florida.

It's best people check the rules for each state individually and not assume it is all owned by government.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts