Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
future Dryad
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey girls, just wanted to make sure all the single folks were aware that we have a new group on SB, Single Survivalists http://www.survivalistboards.com/group.php?groupid=526

The 'love connection' group hasn't been active in a long time, the mod for that group is MIA. This new group will have different organization, plan to have better features to make it easier to actually find compatible folks. If you are single, over age 18 and looking to make a connection with someone, please join!
There are separate intro. sections; one for ladies and one for gents. Please only make ONE post in the intro section, it's not a discussion thread. You can always edit your singular post in the intro. section.

·
B Negative
1,257 Posts
Hi Green, I tried to join the group but there must be something wrong because I still haven't made it. Do I need someone to introduce me in?
It is a moderated group which means the group leader has to approve requests. Hear it is already popular so group leader may be catching up. :D:

Glad to see you back on the board btw.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just joined too, it needs participation desperately or it might fade away. GS, glad to read that you are taking a break from the group, for an obviously exciting reason. I hope you keep us updated in the group, as I believe all the communication that we engage in there, ideally, helps us get closer to what we want. Does that make sense? Even by just admitting I'm single and looking, by joining, has given me a little more freedom and confidence to see who's out there/in here! Thanks for this post! :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts