Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
very
215 Posts
History repeats itself so, I started Preparing for the Repeats. For example, there is a 40% chance of a major earthquake here on the New Madrid fault in Eastern Missouri. The last major earthquake here was a SERIES of close to 9.0 quakes which literally made the Mississippi River flow backward and it had waterfalls in it. Just read eye-witness accounts, they thought it was the end of the World it was so bad. Ball-lightning, lakes disappearing and appearing, whole stands of very large forests disappearing below ground. Its coming around again but, this time with Nuclear Reactors in the area and a Nuclear Waste Dump buried under West St. Louis. Make no mistake, WHEN this happens again, a large amount of Elderly, sick, homeless and disaffected will die rapidly and the other 80% will historically struggle just to get water for tomorrow(HUGE maybe).
As for the second question, I Prep for myself. Trying to Prep for others I don't see as practical. I'd be someone going around with bags of Pool-Shock to treat water,that's about it.
Thanks Much

1 - 1 of 1 Posts