Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
How I started.... I grew up with parents that were young adults of the 1930s, 1940s grandparents that were young adults of the 1890s, WW1 generation.. There parents immigrant homesteaders to the western mountains and prairies.. Fast forward to the approach of Y2K, a young family, our first computer and many other things.. This with the above background led to a need to prep for the times.... Having a spouse that did not understand, participate made it tough.. Even with the many small instances where prepping saved the day along the way.. Family grown, new spouse that is totally on board, and an amazingly knowledgeable and skilled prepper.. Much more so than I.. You look up the definition of "far north bush woman" and there will be a picture of Sweetie...

To answer the question ..who are we preparing for.. At this point in life that answer is Sweetie and I... We are retired, healthy all considered, comfortable in our location and set up where we have chosen, I think the new term is to "Alamo" That is to bunker into our nest here in the far north for the remainder of our earthly days...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts