Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
silenced
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres the recent knife collection of me and the wife's. hers is the kbar zombie war sword, 4" kukri, and 4" drop point knife

mine is buck hoodlum and 20" kukri beast. the zombies dont stand a chance. hahaha

steel for kukri's and drop point and hoodlum are 5160 spring steel and the zombie war sword is sk5 high carbon steel. they should last a long time

Attachments

·
Banned
2,077 Posts
Have you gone and put the Hoodlum through it's paces yet? I ask because I did a post on it and prety much got negative reviews just by the looks. Well not really negative but nobody really showed alot of interest in it. I personally love the look of it and I love the angled handle of the TOPS Knives.

·
silenced
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you gone and put the Hoodlum through it's paces yet? I ask because I did a post on it and prety much got negative reviews just by the looks. Well not really negative but nobody really showed alot of interest in it. I personally love the look of it and I love the angled handle of the TOPS Knives.
i beat the hell out of it the first and only use(i just got it) used it on pecan wood for 4th of july steak, sausage, and baked sweet potato. i saw the spring in it going into 1 piece of wood. the blade was bent in the middle but bounced right back. stayed sharp. and i love the handle and the angle. the shock system really worked. my baton hand was/is more sore than knife hand. the coating isnt as durable, but i dont care about that as much. i like the design!!
i try to test my knives when i get them, if theres a flaw i want to see it now, not when life depends on it

i also just cut down a 5" tree or so on property line and the 20" kukri chopped it like an axe. it took out big chunks and drove in deep into the tree. awesome fun blade:D:

·
silenced
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i just did some chopping with the (actually measured 18" blade overall 25.5"oal) kukri. it was chopping 4-5" diameter 2-3' long pecan firewood in half in 1 hit like an axe. it was awesome. the blade was fairly sharp from factory, but did great and edge isnt damaged.

·
I love this *****
Very Prepared!!
34,075 Posts
Here's most of my knives accept for the ones in my BOB and BOV:

·
I love this *****
Very Prepared!!
34,075 Posts
I worry about you at times :rofl:

Nice collection :thumb:
Hahaha. Thanks.

Some people put their money in a bank ... I put mine into silver and knives.

Reactions: Chey's Daddy
1 - 13 of 13 Posts