Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Green Eggs and Spam
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thursday, I ordered a carry out pizza from Papa Jon's on Stockton Hill Rd.

To kill some time I walked over the CVS just south of Papa Jon's.

I was examining the different family planning products in the aisle. Sadly, it was not for expected coitus, but rather to figure out if one of these products might make a better silicon O-ring lubricant that can be found at Auto-zone.

A younger Asian woman walked past me and yelled to the CVS pharmacy clerks, "Do you have any masks?!"

Today, I was in the WallyWorld cashiered line to pick up some batteries and propane. Two Asian woman in front of me had what looked to be small toy squirt gun toys; about 10 of each.

Maybe more like a personal perfume device with a very small bottle and a silly foam child's toy on one side. I just was not close enough to figure it out.

The first Asian checked out and turn around so I could see her face. It was one of the women that had been at CVS.

The second women had basically the same small squirt gun toys, and wanted the WallyWorld employee to put a damage UPC tag into the bag. Kinda weird

I got SUPER NOSY and really attempted to check out the card that was being used for this second purchase.

It had fancy graphics, and a global label thing in the lower right hand corner.

My best guess is the second female paid with an AEON card.

At this moment, best I can tell, they were trying to get BACK without issue. I don't sense that they felt they had been exposed, but instead I deduced that they might be prepping to go back to someplace that might well be exposed.

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Why would you need squirt guns as a prep? What am I missing?

OTOH, what do you think will happen to all of the nomads that live in RV's in Arizona and Colorado? I wouldn't think they will be able to prep much.

·
Green Eggs and Spam
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why would you need squirt guns as a prep? What am I missing?...
Maybe more like a personal perfume device with a very small bottle and a silly foam child's toy on one side.
The "things" were small, and I was 3 shopping carts behind them.

I now think it was TSA compliant anti-corona disinfected method to fly back and attempt to get back home without getting infected in the process.

·
Semper Fi
8,983 Posts
Why would you need squirt guns as a prep? What am I missing?

OTOH, what do you think will happen to all of the nomads that live in RV's in Arizona and Colorado? I wouldn't think they will be able to prep much.
Many of those people are great at prepping as they live off the grid for months at a time. Also if the virus hits they can just drive off to somewhere else.

·
"TURGID FLUX"
5,836 Posts
The "things" were small, and I was 3 shopping carts behind them.

I now think it was TSA compliant anti-corona disinfected method to fly back and attempt to get back home without getting infected in the process.
hhhhuhh?

maybe they were having a pool party for the kids?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts