Votes: 6 7.7%
  • maybe

Votes: 11 14.1%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who here has people that they would kill for or die to protect. excluding spouses, children parents uncles aunts, cousins, inlaws, nieces, and nephews. or any other close relative

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
yes there is lots of ppl that i would kill for or die to protect, and if im given the chance ill protect them in my afterlife. after all a friend in need is a friend indeed

·
DIY RPG's
1,667 Posts
i've been the major driving force for our group. and the reason for our group is survival. and with that may come sacrifice's. i feel that in the defence of the group just like an army for there country i to would be willing to make the sacrifice that is needed for the group to survive as a whole.

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
If I didn't have a spouse, kids etc. to take care of, sure.

·
veldskoen no socks
2,715 Posts
Other than my immediate family there is no way I would sacrifice my self for any one, I would however not hesitate to help some one sacrifice them selves if they were attacking my family.
I have been down that route and done my fair share, however as part of a life boat rescue service I suppose I still qualify to be in the category of some how dying for a stranger..... thats life.. or death isnt it?

·
Unlocked and loaded
1,161 Posts
My wife,

there would be no question. Ina heart beat.And any other woman being abused, or a child, or a dog.(unless I am gona eat the dog. :):

Keep your senses sharp and your weapons loaded and at hand.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Yes, but I would include more than just family and friends. If some one was in threat of thier life and I had the power to protect them I would kill for/die to protect them. It's a moral obligation to your fellow man.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Tough question, I think I would die to save some people I love but then I wouldn't be alive to protect the other people I love.

·
I'm keeping my eye on you
2,204 Posts
Our past and present military personnel, firefighters and law enforcement officers take the risk of dying for all of us on a daily basis to ensure our freedoms and our safety. The answer seems pretty obvious to me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts