Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tough Chick
2,981 Posts
Wonder what caused the father to run away with the kids? Too many questions about this story. So sad if the mother was a good mom who had a crazy ex that has taught her own kids to hate her.

·
Father of 11 husband of 1
11,188 Posts
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/30/ca-mom-finds-kidnapped-daughter-facebook/
At least the childs life has improved... Now in state custody.
Not sure if going into state custody qualifies as a life improvement. Poor kid is supposed to graduate from High School this week. There was no indication in the articles that I read (which all seemed to be cookie-cutter) that there was any known abuse regarding the children. I am pretty sure that, as far as the kids are concerned, the world as they knew it has ended.

·
Vigilant
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see that my sarcasm has not been lost on you. I find the idea of parental kidnapping is rather ambiguous and vague. While i respect the idea of law on society, the god given rights of parents as they relate to children sometimes become a quagmire with no easy answer. As if you, or I, should have a say as to which parent should take "custody" of someone elses children...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.