Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Wild Edibles Expert
10,167 Posts
I think the problem is that it is not a bold title, but rather a subsection. I never noticed it until just a few minutes ago.

·
Shuriken snowflake
16,826 Posts
Yea, since it was made a subforum it IS a little tricky to find.

It is above the sticky threads on top of the page.

·
Destroyer of Ignorance
2,988 Posts
I liked the way it used to be.

General Discussion
Political Discussion
News and Current Events

all in a row ...

Can we just go back to that, it was much easier and I didn't have to listen to sticks cry.

Reactions: AncientBrit

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
^^^^ here have a jack and coke to go w those Valium ^^^^

breathe slowly into the bag ----

·
ruralist
1,441 Posts
The subforum is hidden and reverting back like dan says would sure make some sense. But until and if that happens; Yes, do keep your nonsense self-assured political crap in the correct forum (political or controversial). Nobody is going to listen to you anyway, they are going to lightly skip over your words and then respond entirely antagonistically. You could alternatively go outside and smash a rock on your head, getting the same effect.

·
ÐìrtýÐëëdsÐøñëÐìrtÇhëâþ
387 Posts
Leave it to someone from another country to CRY about Our Politics and move them to a hidden sub forum..... then Whine that nobody likes HIS decision. If your a Mod, just do your job and Move them, not cry.

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
Leave it to someone from another country to CRY about Our Politics and move them to a hidden sub forum..... then Whine that nobody likes HIS decision. If your a Mod, just do your job and Move them, not cry.
Kev moved them, not sticks. Sticks is staff, moderators are different. Consider staff the little people who try to solve problems before they happen.

JOB? this isn't my job, this is my hobby, and dealing with a real __________ in my spare time isn't what I want to do. The point is for people to start having the responsibility and post in the correct spot, or as was already stated in above link, you will receive infractions, too many and out comes the ban hammer.

Consider it the warning people should have gotten in the first place. No hard feelings, but seriously take account that our political section was downsized because it is taking over the SURVIVAL site that it is on.

·
Earthwalker.
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Your just PI$$ED because you have a lot to say on politics and feel you won't be getting the attention you so desire.

Now be a good man and take it to the political section and if you don't like what you see you have two choises you can take it to the grievance section or just go away altogether.

As for me being from another country,your just going to have to like it or lump it as this is down to the owner of this site Kev,who ask me to be a staff member.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts