Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
one day at a time
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The gas issue has been good for 3 weeks or so. Price is still 2.19-2.50. Deisle is still $1.35 more than gas hasent moved in a month.

No knew news realy going on.

End of up date.

·
Scarred for life...
3,295 Posts
Thanks...

I heard some stories about police in Ashboro trying to catch people buying guns... They are posting on craigslist and will tell the prospective buyer the gun is stolen and see if the buyer still completes the sale and if they do they are arrested.

Its been posted several times on craigslist but apparently people are still doing it.

Just to clarify, it is not illegal to purchase a firearm in a face to face transaction as long as you have no reason to suspect the gun to be stolen or the person you are buying from or selling to is a felon. Now if the person TELLS YOU they have a criminal record or TELLS YOU the gun is stolen you should run like hell....

·
one day at a time
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that info!!!

Heavy run on guns stores in charlotte and surrounding areas. The reasoning they are giving........ Scared of the obama presidencey.

·
Angels on the sidelines..
205 Posts
Raleigh area here. Stores are completely out of 7.62x39 ammo. and are struggling to keep AR/AK's on the shelves. It's a madhouse any day/time you go.

·
one day at a time
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh yeah day/night. doesent matter around here everyone has a gun and everyone knows how to use it.

·
Bail me out
398 Posts
I'm coming up in DEC to look at property in the mountain region maybe Burke county looks like some nice plots up there.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Diesel here in forsyth county is around $2.99 a gallon.regular gas is around $2.35. I can't wait till thanksgiving morning.sitting in the stand, it usually sounds like WW3 has kicked off.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I Have also heard shots the last two nights, cant recall exactly what time of night it was, but before midnight. I dont really know what it might have been other than maybe poachers. I live in a small town as well, about 2500 population. Their is a good population of deer and hogs that live almost in town.

·
one day at a time
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm coming up in DEC to look at property in the mountain region maybe Burke county looks like some nice plots up there.
Im not to sure about Burke Co. I would suggest Lenoir. Cheaper bigger land plots. Burk has been losing jobs past 2 months. The drug problem is huge and the cops are just as involved. I live 15 min. from valdese. I like it there. I wouldent live there.

·
Bail me out
398 Posts
Im not to sure about Burke Co. I would suggest Lenoir. Cheaper bigger land plots. Burk has been losing jobs past 2 months. The drug problem is huge and the cops are just as involved. I live 15 min. from valdese. I like it there. I wouldent live there.
thanks for the heads up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts