Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Whats the purpose of keeping a low profile. Only scared people think that way!
Damn Andrew, sometimes, people like you make me embarrassed to be an Irishman.

The purpose of keeping a low profile is so you can:

1. Avoid a fight

2. Be best able to choose the time and place of your fight

3. Appear to be something you're not.

Dude, go print off a big bullseye and pin it to the back of your shirt. Go on now.

·
TrailBlazer
734 Posts
1. Avoid a fight

I guess some of us never back down from a fight

and I guess some do.

Which one are you?
Some people gotta learn the hard way i guess....:eek:: Good luck.:thumb:

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
but --a rifle rack in yer pickup is required by law here in tha south

Reactions: Bobo

·
Registered
784 Posts
on a side note a gun rack behind ur seat could constitute concealed weapons, so hope u have a CCW permit.

The purpose of keeping a low profile is so you can:

1. Avoid a fight

2. Be best able to choose the time and place of your fight

3. Appear to be something you're not.

Dude, go print off a big bullseye and pin it to the back of your shirt. Go on now.

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
on a side note a gun rack behind ur seat could constitute concealed weapons, so hope u have a CCW permit.

Here in Ga. CCW are for handguns only. No liscence or permit is required to buy a long gun, only have to be 18. They can be carried anywhere in a vehicle. :thumb:

Reactions: Perkolady and test

·
bad grammar deal with it
452 Posts
no it doesnt maybe you should go read up on gaming laws and such. you can transport and longarm or shotgun and as long as its not loaded and the ammunition is seperated and out of reach you shouldnt have any problems

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have to say that a low profile is a good idea but you still ned to be able to deal with an advesary with extreme eficency , a low profile put suprise in your favor.

·
Registered
32 Posts
1. Avoid a fight

I guess some of us never back down from a fight

and I guess some do.

Which one are you?
Avoiding a fight is preferable to fighting any day. The purpose of survival is to survive, not to get into a fight you may lose when you could have just as easy avoided it.

Forgot to add that withdrawing from a fight you may lose (AKA backing down) is not EVER a bad idea. It's called a tactical retreat to regroup and reconfigure so you can fight on your terms. (ie. the guy/guys your fighting pulls a knife, you retreat and reconfigure with a gun)

Being low key is very important. Not to mention what I may or may not be doing aint nobodies business but mine.

·
Watchful and Hopeful
122 Posts
Walk away
Walk away
Both live to fight another day
But if I choose to stay and fight
Lay dead upon this ground one might

Allways use Words, Wisdom and Respect before ever attempting War.

If all you have are the balls big enough to never back down from a fight, then your balls are NOT big enough to be a real man and walk away.

·
infowars.com
421 Posts
i drive a old pick up truck and have a custom center console to hold a hidden hand gun
been pulled over a number of times and cops never find it

also when i changed my bench seat out i noticed directly under the seat it dipped down
i can lay my other weapons under it and fold the seat back down

ohh yeah andrew a real man can walk away from a fight i dont no where you grew up but the guys who think like you where im from are dead or in jail except the ones in wheel chairs

i personanlly had that attitude i have been stabbed 2 times and 2 fights i had was me keeping them reaching for there gun all resulting from not trying to walk away so i no i recommend you change the way you think

so what if some fool says something if your comftorble with your self then who cares about them it do's not matter the next day

sorry about the rant had to many friends die over B.S like that

1 - 20 of 32 Posts