Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Be prepared
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to vent I cannot believe I was banned from a different forum I belong to. I have to say that I was discussing this bail out and i was the only one who did not want it there at the other forum. I was attacked on it daily so I questioned them first saying how over 90% of Americans do not want this bail out and how it seemed the less than 5% who wanted it was on this other site.

So I went to showing them how it would harm us well then I was told I was a conspiracy freak so I showed them proof so than I was attacked and they said I was talking over them making it seem like i was better than them saying i was making them out to be dumb LOL well in retrospect I guess they where LOL. So they attacked me ganged up on me with attackes but it was ok for them to do it yet not for me as I was banned and the reason given I did not play nicely with others LOL.

I guess I was right I started to question why I was attacked so much and only government personel or big corps would like it so I guess my point of them being either one might have hit a nerve as that post was deleted but sure enough they took and edited my post and added things to make it seem like i was a conspiracy nut.

Trust me I am neither a nut or believe in conspiracies I believe in facts I do have to say the site I was on is not what it seems to be. I do enjoy this site and the openess it has to discusse current issues and sure we may not get along but only a few have been kicked off for causeing disruptions and where warned but to be kicked off for not agreeing to a bail out is funny and being attacked for agreeing with the rest of the nation is funny, I have to vent to you all my fellow watchmen and women on the tower as a old boy scout in me never goes away be prepaired for anything.

One more thing I do not agree with Obama or McCain and made my point on that site clear also that I do not support either one and how I felt our current pres is a lame duck in office selling us out. They on this other site where all McCain voters each and every one so tell me what kind of viper nest was I in this site had nothing to do with the government or big bussiness or even things like this site is for just a normal site, sure right not to normal as it was more than what I was believed it was.

So tell me did I do anything wrong I did not call anyone a name but I was attacked and made fun of by the whole site for disagreeing to this bail out as they wanted it and i did not, also I did not like the canadits and they only liked McCain so does this sound right?

Peace and best wishes to you all,
Showme

·
*** Forgives, I don't
1,369 Posts
If you go on a liberal site and post conservative ideas then, yeah, you were wrong. Same Vice-Versa. In example, You go to a inner-city neighborhood and yells "Obama sux", you're gonna get ya a** kicked.

Let me give you an old Southern saying "When you're up to your a** in alligators, its hard to remember the objective was to drain the pond".

·
Good Bye
1,808 Posts
No worries! It happens man. It's just one less place for you to waste time.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Trying to talk to those who have drank the cool-aid is a waste of time. They don't have time to be bothered by facts. If they did neither of the two leading candidates would have a chance at being elected.

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
I have to vent I cannot believe I was banned from a different forum I belong to. I have to say that I was discussing this bail out and i was the only one who did not want it there at the other forum. I was attacked on it daily so I questioned them first saying how over 90% of Americans do not want this bail out and how it seemed the less than 5% who wanted it was on this other site.

So I went to showing them how it would harm us well then I was told I was a conspiracy freak so I showed them proof so than I was attacked and they said I was talking over them making it seem like i was better than them saying i was making them out to be dumb LOL well in retrospect I guess they where LOL. So they attacked me ganged up on me with attackes but it was ok for them to do it yet not for me as I was banned and the reason given I did not play nicely with others LOL.

I guess I was right I started to question why I was attacked so much and only government personel or big corps would like it so I guess my point of them being either one might have hit a nerve as that post was deleted but sure enough they took and edited my post and added things to make it seem like i was a conspiracy nut.

Trust me I am neither a nut or believe in conspiracies I believe in facts I do have to say the site I was on is not what it seems to be. I do enjoy this site and the openess it has to discusse current issues and sure we may not get along but only a few have been kicked off for causeing disruptions and where warned but to be kicked off for not agreeing to a bail out is funny and being attacked for agreeing with the rest of the nation is funny, I have to vent to you all my fellow watchmen and women on the tower as a old boy scout in me never goes away be prepaired for anything.

One more thing I do not agree with Obama or McCain and made my point on that site clear also that I do not support either one and how I felt our current pres is a lame duck in office selling us out. They on this other site where all McCain voters each and every one so tell me what kind of viper nest was I in this site had nothing to do with the government or big bussiness or even things like this site is for just a normal site, sure right not to normal as it was more than what I was believed it was.

So tell me did I do anything wrong I did not call anyone a name but I was attacked and made fun of by the whole site for disagreeing to this bail out as they wanted it and i did not, also I did not like the canadits and they only liked McCain so does this sound right?

Peace and best wishes to you all,
Showme
Been there done that. I'm still pissed and wished i could craw through the lines and open up a can on them. People get jerky here too. Not me!:rolleyes:
Stay here!

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Thing to remember is not to flame someone else we don't agree with. this place is about us getting along enough to help each other get prepared. We can't lose sight of the fact that some people will prefer to keep us at each others throats. that is why we have forums for political, tin hat, etc. We all need to vent sometime. I hope you will find a good place for you here. Even if we don't agree on everything we can still care about one another and try to help get prepared for what is coming fast now. take care and hope to see you in the posts. GB

·
Registered
628 Posts
I got banned from a local "mommy board" because I posted that I was infact afraid of riots if BO doesn't win (or does...or is shot...just afraid of riots in general) because he has a "base of supporters" who would riot. Apparently that means I'm a racist and since I offended a group of people, I was kicked off.

Uhm....whatever.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
yeah, Obomba has fellas that can raid radio stations and courthouses in order to 'route out lies'

people dont want the truth- they want to be told its okay- and go back to sleep

·
V
21,713 Posts
*whispers*: Sounds like another tinfoilhatjob boys!! :thumb: :taped::D:

DISCLAIMER
EASY TIGER JUST MESSING :eek::upsidedown:

·
Be prepared
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone I just found it odd and I do not want to post the site sorry as it is a specific site but I found out who was who real quick even though I was on the site for 3 years and never had a issue only until the bail out and political issues where talked about.

The site was to be for workers but thinking now it was big business and who knows what else, just upsetting as these people where what I thought where friends and to turn on someone that quick cause I did not agree with their choices makes me wonder who they really where, I did not flame any one person but was attacked from all sides man we used to raise money for the people that needed help on the site and have secret Santa's just makes me wonder if it was all lies over there is all.

Live and learn I will go by my saying what comes around goes around....

Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts