Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm new to the site and basically new to storing and prepping, although i have started and have the minimum food basics set aside and a few means to protect what I have.
I am looking forward to learning from ppl here who are more advanced in their prepping than others, me for example!:)
happy readiness,
ainsley

·
Pleasantly demented woman
3,760 Posts
Welcome and happy preparation. :)

Reactions: ainsley

·
Keeping it Simple
1,074 Posts
Never too late to start. Great info on this site. Ask away if you have questions, someone here will have an answer to just about anything.

Also check the SEARCH feature or you'll have a bunch of "Salty People" jump all over you.

Welcome, from Nevada.

·
Patient Zero of WWZ
5,334 Posts
Everybody has got to start somewhere. Welcome.

The best advice is read, read, read.

Reactions: ainsley

·
Registered
11,613 Posts
Welcome Much to learn here. Things to ponder follow:

Have a BOL?

Self-sufficient? Garden? Stored food?

Reload? Cast bullets? Practice with your firearms?

Practice permaculture? Gather wild foods?

·
I hate everyone equally.
1,349 Posts
Never , ever post a thread in the wrong place. The wrath of the angry will descend upon you. Otherwise, great people and info.

·
Registered
22,056 Posts
Never , ever post a thread in the wrong place. The wrath of the angry will descend upon you. Otherwise, great people and info.
we shall never speak of this again! :taped:

·
Registered
995 Posts
Welcome, Ainsley!! Everyone one here has vast knowledge and will help you with any questions you have. I spend hours reading here and have gained knowledge I could never imagine.
A big Oklahoma welcome to you!!!

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
68,554 Posts
Welcome aboard. It's a steep learning curve in the beginning, but it gets easier as you go along. Hang in there.

And good info on using the search feature. We get so many identical posts that it's unnerving. Most of the time on the same page, so all they had to do was browse before posting and their question would have already been answered.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts