Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Pull up your Dora panties
7,377 Posts
wow, what a collasal waste of my time. i just reasd this entire thing, and it told me exactly what i expected it to. absolutly nothing unless i piad this guy money. for which he will give me a get rich scheme. no thanks. i can tell you how to get rich.
step one- write out a terifying , yet eloquently worded leter detailing how the world is falling apart
step two- offer up some vague, yet stardard pieces of advise that make sense, but are safe bets.
step three- offer up your end all be all saving grace, but charge for it. if you want $50 per head, tell them you are going to cahrge $100 , but for right now you will do it ro half!!! but you have to act soon!!!
step four- sit back and wait.

hmmm maybe i should do this too.....nnaaaa i have a consious

·
Registered
132 Posts
I had not heard some of the things he said. It was a little shocking. I am going to do my own study on the matter. I did disregard the advertising stuff. I'm a tough sell. I don't easily part with my money.

·
Blessed
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't post it as a way to part you with your money. It was advertised on mainstream TV and I didn't hear too much from him that hasn't been said here. Just thought it was interesting and something that may wake some folks up.

I hate posting on these boards because you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Suzanne who is going back into lurk mode.

·
Pull up your Dora panties
7,377 Posts
suzanne, i appologize if you took my reply asan attack, it wasnt ment that way. i have seen this one, and several others like this and it bothers the **** out of me. in fact its one of my pet peeves. for someone to scared you so bad, with their only true intension is to part you from your hard earned money...well thats just low low low.unfortunatly for every one person this may cause to "wake up" , it will cause 100 or possiblly more to lart with their money, and perhaps even ruin them financially. these groups of people are pariahs. they deserve to be chase through the streets by an angry mob.

·
Got to keep on keepin on
1,648 Posts
Fwiw, if you compare what Porter has been saying in these presentations, (not anything that has been claimed/alleged/judged in the past) over the last 8 - 10 months to the current situation, aren't there some valid points for concern?

Yes, he does sell a newsletter subscription, so do hundreds of others.
But with the media spread that has been done with this message, even if he got thousands of folks to sign up, (which i don't think he will) I don't think it would cover the cost(s). So why continue to do it?

For those who believe the SHTF will be a shift, not an end, there will be folks that come out on the other side better than others. Just as there were some Aztecs, Romans, Greeks etc that did better than others after their EOTW, life did go on though not as they knew it before.
Owning farmland could make one the new Rockefeller/Carnegie/Morgan in the next phase, or at least a person of influence in the community. Though the WH Rural Council will have a major hand in that.

·
See you in my Scope
2,623 Posts
Every lie has some truth to it. This is no different. While he may be selling something, the facts are available anywhere. This guy has presented this to us in a "scary way" to get us to buy his info but that doesn't change the fact that the U.S. is in huge debt and that there are rumors that I have heard outside of this video suggesting that the reserve currency might change hands.

IMHO I think the info presented here is pretty solid.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts