Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have lived all over the world and been blessed with survival so far - was run over by a semi truck in Korea and landed on the Navajo Rez teaching high school - been here ten years. Live on a remote ranch herding cattle - ATV cowboy - and write for a living if ya call it a living. But life is good and I live close to many Hopi who are calling for the end within four years...so I thought to myself - time to get prepared...look forward to meeting and exchanging ideas with many of you!

Jeff

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Welcome to the forum from coastal North Carolina. You need to expound on what the Hopi are saying, I think it would be interesting to hear.
thanks

Reactions: Billybob Cornfed

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Hopi have in their oral tradition the 2012 - everyone knows that - but the Hopi do not let anyone into their religious ceremonies and they let very few "outsiders" observe their rituals "outside the kiva" (they do put on snake dances for the tourist) anyway...I go to sweat with guys who are married to Hopi ladies and they have begun to cache food and other things to prepare - they are poor poor people - and live on the top of First and Second Mesa - so how much they know - I don't know - but they have begun to prepare. They are the only Indian tribe that has preserved their culture and ceremonies without outside influence...many Indians have what is called (Bruce Burnam a renowned Indian Trader coined this idea-it is not popular with Indians but true ) the "Pow Wow" culture...

·
trois pour cent
5,942 Posts
I have lived all over the world and been blessed with survival so far - was run over by a semi truck in Korea and landed on the Navajo Rez teaching high school - been here ten years. Live on a remote ranch herding cattle - ATV cowboy - and write for a living if ya call it a living. But life is good and I live close to many Hopi who are calling for the end within four years...so I thought to myself - time to get prepared...look forward to meeting and exchanging ideas with many of you!

Jeff
Welcome to the board, Jeff.
I did some time on the rez, myself. Chinle.
Made some good friends there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I too plan on living well past 2012 - what I believe the Hopi prophecy means is that there will be cataclysmic change in the 2012. Not the end of the world per say - but huge change. Interesting that Obama will be up for re-election in that year - not a political statement for or against - I voted for John and know him from years back - just voted out of respect for his war record he earned it in my opinion.

Well, brought in 23 out 27 cows - I am an ATV cowboy - and yes, I need to get prepared with a quickness! Well the ammo and guns are covered -radios, batteries, and water = covered...now on to the food!

Back to look for those three pesky cows...guess we will not starve when it comes to beef...:D:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Welcome Billybob Cornfed, its really nice to hear that Hopi Indians have managed to survive these snakey methods of those "brainwashing" agendas of the "goverment"!!! Almost like the Saami people from Norway or Saamiland.

Have a nice stay!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Great post about the rez!

The small ranch where I raised my children was between Sanders and St. Johns, Az. We made many Navaho friends, some Hopi friends and quite a few Zuni friends from the rez just across the state line in NM. I have to admit moving to the farmlands of Kansas is at time sad for me as I miss the mountains, mesas and high desert plateau. Keep up yer preps and live with the beautiful nature that surrounds you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts