-POF Front Sight
-Vikings Tactical Flashlight Mount
-SureFire Z2 Flashlight
-CQD forward sling mount
-I Kick Hippies Rear sling mount
-SKT 2 point-into-single point sling

Things I will be adding/changing....
*rear sight will be changed to a KAC flip up rear
*flashlight will be changed to a Fenix (Probably the TA21)
*I will probably put my RockRiver 2-Stage trigger in it
*Ambi safety (POF was out of stock and shipped rifle... sending to me free of charge) (Gotta love ambi-everything :))

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you don't mind, what was the price with all the "add-on's"...
Well, I kinda cheated a bit. All those accessories are off my old AR that I sold just about an hour and a half before purchasing this POF. Normally the POF's are around 2K. I got this for 1599 + the government's cut. The accessories were already purchased.

The optic was $420, stock $130, flashlight mount $28, sling $40, front sling mount $30, rear sling mount $20, vertical grip $75, light (already had for about two years, can't remember the price). The sights were already on the gun when I purchased it. The knights rear sight I want is $120. My wife bought me the 2-Stage trigger for Christmas and it was $120. Oh and the ergo grip was $22. I think I covered it all.

·
Bad Guy
802 Posts
It is, and according to POF the metals they use are Machine Gun rated. The barrel is a 5R fluted with a huge heat sinq for the barrel nut. "On paper" they appear to be the best built guns on the market (IMHO).
Judging from the picture, I have no reason to suspect otherwise. I just ordered an ArmaLite .308, I looked at POF, but man they're spendy.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.