Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys/gals,
I gotta admit, I came across this site primarily looking to expand my survival pdf collection. Since you can't download the pdfs here without doing some posting (sneeky bastards) I have done a little posting, and a lot of reading. I'm so glad I didn't just download and leave this site, there is a lot of great info, more than just the pdfs I origionally came here for.

I'm not great with technology so it took me a while to figure out how to start a new post. I'm hoping this will end up where it's supposed to. So I just wanna say hello and tip my tinfoil hat to my fellow survivalists.

Organism

·
Silver Wings
11,356 Posts
welcome. peek into the kaleidoscope.......

Reactions: SSGNasty

·
Getting There!
11,458 Posts
I'm amazed somehow pretty much everyday! :)

It's a very large site chocked full.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome from Texas:thumb:
Oh Texas, I won't go on about steers and such... We know what I'm getting at. Kidding. Seen Full Metal Jacket... One too many times. This summer I've been watching you guys weather more than my own. People can say what they will, but fresh water is THE commodity. (I will win any debate on this subject) . Not to be a d*ck, but I wish you guys recieved all the h20 that we did. At least half anyway. I think what's happening to you guys in the future dustbowl is incredible. Why don't more people know about this? We know why...

Anywho,
I Organism have just done a raindance for the lone star and
my favorite pan handle.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey guys/gals,
I gotta admit, I came across this site primarily looking to expand my survival pdf collection. Since you can't download the pdfs here without doing some posting (sneeky bastards) I have done a little posting, and a lot of reading. I'm so glad I didn't just download and leave this site, there is a lot of great info, more than just the pdfs I origionally came here for.

I'm not great with technology so it took me a while to figure out how to start a new post. I'm hoping this will end up where it's supposed to. So I just wanna say hello and tip my tinfoil hat to my fellow survivalists.

Organism
Welcome, there is plenty to learn, read and participate in. Almost overwhelming to some degree.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yup, great site. Kinda sucks trying to peel those blinders those certin eyes. But here IF you talk about your interests you'll get the most out of it. If not try better to not be a troll.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts