Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im Jon , been lurking for a few months and had to bite my tongue, or praise a post but couldnt. Me and my wife , who is getting into prepping as she sees first hand, grocery stores with more empty shelves each time she goes. Shes getting into it. I read and learn about it, but living in a city is my drawback. Just here to learn and have good conversation with great folk.

Cynical Thinker
Welcome from Tampa, keep reading, research and make decisions based on both the short term and weigh the long term balance. Take a deep breath and relax, everyone wants more time.

Registered
Hey im Jon , been lurking for a few months and had to bite my tongue, or praise a post but couldnt. Me and my wife , who is getting into prepping as she sees first hand, grocery stores with more empty shelves each time she goes. Shes getting into it. I read and learn about it, but living in a city is my drawback. Just here to learn and have good conversation with great folk.
Welcome to the group :)

Wannabe Mountain Hermit
Hidy and welcome to the boards from southern Oklahoma. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts