Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Live Secret, Live Happy
16,381 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Wow, he's giving credit to those who want to reign in the out of control spending and get us back on our feet.

I wonder when we are back to living within our means how he'll try to take credit for it.

Yes the current situation sucks, but there was a massive wound bleeding and we needed to bring attention to it.

I have confidence that we can get back to being number one if we quit being the world's police, the world's relief agency, the handout capitol of the world and the cash cow for politicians and their friends.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
You do got to admit the liberal dems rhetoric is biting back at them and it isn't helping. I would say if anything I've seen through the past two or three years it's acutally hurting them. They attack with the absolutely wildest claims and strategies and mirror-statements.

Reminds me of that Ghandi statement.

First they ignore you
("small groups of reactionaries" "typical same old conservatives" "just a few old people in small protests" & Nancy's famous "astroturf")

Then they ridicule you
("Dumb ********", "tea baggers", ,"Racists", "Fueled by racism", "Hatemongers", "Afraid of positive change" "Don't know what's good for them")

Then they fight you
(Creating spree shooters! Childish! Won't compromise with us enough! Too much airtime! Security Threats! Domestic Terrorists!!!)

Then you win.

Maybe.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Kerry really is the gift that keeps on giving, to the other party that is.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/08/07/blame-game-vitriol-demonstrates-sp-disgust/#ixzz1UNke8PqX

I got news for you little Johnny, the tea party is bigger than your party. They are smack dab in the middle of the political spectrum and you just threw down on main street America.

I think if Kerry and his ilk keep it up, we could see a 46 state landslide next year.
Anything Mr. Theresa Heinz Kerry says is absolute foolishness, he rivals Pelosi for title of the biggest witch in Congress. And I agree with everything you said! He is the gift that keeps on giving!

·
Gone Galt
22,534 Posts
...and?

:juggle::whip:

These guys will blame their mothers and throw their secretaries in front of angry mobs before this thing is over.

·
Banned
954 Posts
Moveon.org came up with the 'tea party downgrade' saying yesterday. Now today.. Axelrod and Kerry repeating it..

Watch.. every stupid democrat will repeat it on TV and on every forum on the internet.. They get their marching orders from Moveon and like good little commies.. they follow the leader without questions.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
That needle nose ketchup sucking nerd don't even know which end of the barrel the round comes out of. I put him right up there with Al Gore.

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
That needle nose ketchup sucking nerd don't even know which end of the barrel the round comes out of. I put him right up there with Al Gore.
Nah, Al Gore invented the internet and global warming, John Kerry got shot in the a$$ whilst running away from the enemy, history is repeating itself, only this time whilst Kerry runs from the enemy (tea party) he is shooting himself in the a$$

Funny how a group that advocates adherence to the Constitution is branded a terrorist, hostage taking unable to govern group by the old school politicians, I think they are sealing their fate at election time, they alienating a large segment of voters.

·
Patient Zero of WWZ
5,334 Posts
Kerry really is the gift that keeps on giving, to the other party that is.
John Kerry.
Kind of like a case of diarrhea that just won't go away.

This credit down grade was caused by a lack of fiscal responsibility.

The TEA party congressmen fought for fiscal responsibility. Yet they get blamed for the down grade by the people who chose to by fiscally irresponsible.

It's a strange upside down world.

·
Ready for the big "push"
1,473 Posts
As a member of the Tea Party, I'm proud to wear this accusation like a medal on my shirt! Tea Party has been around about 2 years and we've already got this much power?!?! Yippee!!! I was proud of most of the Tea Party elected officials who said no to being bribed with pork barrel spending to buy their votes during the budget process.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts