Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I'm a conservative so am in no way voting for the liberal kooks on the left.

My concern, for lack of a better term, is more focused on who Biden will pickup for a VP. We all know Joe is mentally not fit for office, there are more than enough examples of his mental gaffes so I won't get into that. I also do not think he has the physical stamina to keep up with the rigors of the job. However, do the libs use Joe's "likability" to get the office back and then he quits due to "stresses of the job" or is forced out via the 25th amendment for who they would really like running the show? What if Hillary is his VP candidate? Then Joe really has to worry about being shown the door with her ambition. I think it's going to be very interesting to see who he taps as his running mate and God help us all if they are to get elected. I guess even if he does get elected and not shown the door he would be a puppet at best anyway (which could be said for politicians in general).

Anyone else have input on this?

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,577 Posts
Will he be like Obama and chose someone so inept that no one will think of trying to replace him?

I guess that's one way of dumbing down the executive branch!

Dumb and dumber?

Or would that be dumber and dumbest....:D:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If he chooses the hildebeast, his life expectancy drops to days, if not hours.
I would like to think he has seen enough "suicides" not to press his luck. More likely IMO, is that there is some backroom agreement where he is president for an amount of time and then for him to step aside for <insert reason here>. At that point Hillary becomes president and there really isn't anything anyone can do about it. Will be interesting to see...

·
Live Free or Die
3,862 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
He’ll pick Michelle O to get back the black vote the Dems have been losing, and secure the womens’ votes. Identity politics at their best.
That's been my feelings as well. Michelle would be a dark horse in this election.

Then again, her and Barry have been living a pretty lucrative, capitalistic lifestyle. Netflix deals, mansions in Martha's vineyard and so on

·
democrats = Hydra
6,184 Posts
I'm thinking Buttigieg

young, well-spoken, executive experience, ran in the primaries.

depends on how much he's willing to kiss up to the DNC
my guess is, quite a lot.

·
Start up the rotors
7,655 Posts
I'm guessing Klobachar.
Female, and might help him with Minnesota.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts