Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm probably the only person on planet earth who has never seen this information revealed as I am of a naive nature. However, if there is any other single person who has never heard of or seen the Secret Service backing away from JFK before his assassination, you might find this interesting:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
According to the book Death of a President
"Kennedy grew weary of seeing bodyguards roosting behind him every time he turned around, and in Tampa on November 18 (1963), just four days before his death, he dryly asked Agent Floyd Boring to 'keep those Ivy League charlatans off the back of the car.' Boring wasn't offended. There had been no animosity in the remark."
Sounds to me like JFK's own hubris, not something nefarious.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good info. I just stumbled upon that clip last night and found it interesting. The timing does seem a bit odd. The agents are pulled away just minutes before the rifles are fired. I guess it will aways remain a mystery. I'm not all that interested in the subject overall and spend little time thinking about it but I'm running out of things to talk about on this forum. Yeah...me...running out of things to talk about.:D:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Unless Boring was in on the plot to kill JFK. If the agents were told to stay back then why are agents trying to run along side the vehicle only to be left behind? Did they dare disobey a direct order from their Commander and Cheif?
The guys who killed Kennedy were then themselves murdered most likely by a group who knew nothing of their targets roll in the assassination. Its called tieing up lose ends. No I can't prove it either.

·
HOPE4BEST&PREP4WORST
493 Posts
I remember reading somewhere that the secret service guy that was removed from the right side of the presidential limo was always flirting with Mrs Kennedy and she would flirt back and so the SS guys superiors tried to hide it. Mrs Kennedy always asked for that particular SS agent to be part of any security detail. I am not making this up and I don't want to anger or offend anyone....just something I remember reading. My 2 cents worth.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts