Gene Pool Shark
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
South Central area.

·
Super Moderator
CRAP CREEK SURVIVOR
2,320 Posts
Currently in south jersey. Buy Friday I am moving to.my newly purchased 20 acres up.in northern maine. Everyone should just pack up and move out this **** hole of a state.
Congrats on your move! You've worked hard to get to this point! May all go well and smoothly for you and yours.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Should have added - I already shipped my 14 round mags to a friend in South Carolina. Replaced them with 10 round "Murphy Mags". And now he is talking about how he wants to increase taxes by $1.7 billion. Does he think corporations and wealthy people will stick around forever? Look at how many have left NJ, NY, CT, CA in the last few years heading to Texas, Florida and other low or no-income tax states. Idiots. But the 47% love continuing to get the free ****.

·
Iron Mike
190 Posts
yup, Camden county dweller here too. Welcome to the site. I agree, I never have despised this state as I do now, especially under this new governor.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Also stuck here in Jersey until my kids graduate, otherwise I can't leave fast enough, but I expect to but a few acres of vacant land in central PA in the next year when the right property pops up

·
BASS
2,090 Posts
Monmouth County here and hating it.

I want to move to Tennessees but wife won't move.

Maybe I will need to move without her? I can do that. :rolleyes: She won't like it but....? I don't care anymore....

·
Registered
444 Posts
The best thing I could have done was move out. I am slowly building a cabin, and homestead. Spent the summer and fall in a camper, purchased a tiny house for the winter, been enjoying the off grid lifestyle. Seen so much wildlife. In the summer the coyotes sing me to sleep, but do get the dogs going crazy. I think I moved out at a good time, I have a few firearms. You can constitutionally carry up here, even if you are not a resident.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts