1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
PreparationInBubbaNation
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
148 Posts
I've read all of Jerry's stories, I have liked a few more than others, but I have liked them all. I've googled items he writes about and sure enough it is there. It is a realistic fiction that you get many great ideas from. I hope for many more stories in the future. Thanks Jerry for all you have given us!

·
PreparationInBubbaNation
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have to thank Jerry for rwiting al those stories about me. :cool: :rolleyes: :upsidedown:

NOT!

Tell you a secret, :taped:
Kim Jong Ill is scared of Jerry D Young

in fact, Chuck Norris is in Jerry's fan club :thumb:

·
PreparationInBubbaNation
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jerry's picture is so awesome, i thought it was an Avatar;
then i found it was his awesomeness himself

There is no 'ctrl' button on Jerry's computer. Jerry is always in control.

Triple7 is an explosive. Jerry is 777; therefore Jerry is explosive.

Chuck Norris reads Jerry stories at bedtime!

·
Registered
115 Posts
:thumb:Great work Jerry. Haven't read all of your stories yet but enjoyed all that I have read. Favorite so far is "Its pays to be prepared". I hope that if the shtf im half as smart as the characters in your stories.keep up the great work and I will check out the link to purchase a published book. It "pays" to support great talent also.

·
Knocked Down But Up Again
5,579 Posts
Last week I bought both of Jerry's published works, "Shipwrecked!" and "Mr. Mann". I just now finished Mr. Mann, and I am thoroughly floored! If you think Jerry can write based on his PAW stories here on this folder, then you are in for an absolute treat with his published works. I don't know how he was able to get inside a woman's mind with "Mr. Mann", but he did it most competently and admirably. It is a beautiful love story without it being saccharine and sticky. And the romantic scenes: whoa mama!!!
I needed a fire extinguisher. Which prompts my next thought: with a romantic soul such as Jerry's, he must have a wife, so maybe he'd let us know if he has a brother? LOL!

Good work, Jerry. I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed "Mr. Mann". Next on my literary agenda will be "Shipwrecked". Thanks so much for the pleasurable read. Maybe you could drop everyone the link to your published stories at iUniverse so that they could buy them, too?

·
Super Moderator
12,549 Posts
Thanks! I'm glad you like Mr. Man. I had the privilege of grow up with two very independant minded sisters, due to an independent minded mother. They taught me a lot about girls and women as I was growing up.

I'll have to let word of mouth do my advertising for me. Or people can PM or e-mail me and I'll give them the link. Can't do it here. I go by the rules and it is against the rules.

Hope you like Shipwrecked! too. Thanks very much for the purchases. Really makes me feel good that people are willing to pay real money to read my stuff.

·
PreparationInBubbaNation
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.