Survivalist Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many people have watched this. I started watching it a few days ago and havent been able to stop. Seems like so much of the folks who share info on here would be dead on right in this show. I seem to like it granted its a show and made to uplift people. Check it out if you havent seen it yet. thanks

here is link with a little history of the show.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jericho_(TV_series)

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Yep and down loaded the series to my IPOD.

Reactions: AbnInfantryNmaine

·
missed
11,240 Posts
Just wondering how many people have watched this. I started watching it a few days ago and havent been able to stop. Seems like so much of the folks who share info on here would be dead on right in this show. I seem to like it granted its a show and made to uplift people. Check it out if you havent seen it yet. thanks

here is link with a little history of the show.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jericho_(TV_series)
Yea most of us have seen it and fell in love, then they decided to cancel it. Awesome show hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us did!

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
............. Then I got hooked on Son's of Anarchy..... what can I say I ride a Harley.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well ya they need all that light for the camera man, i know what you ment :) i would have liked to see something similiar to Tom Hanks in Castaway where they showed him fat and out of shape then he pretty much starved himself to make a good movie.

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Good series...best part was dealing with the blackwater types. The drama, infighting, uncertainty, those bits did seem to be realistic.

As for them being fat, clean & happy...there was lots of food in gardens, wells, etc. Wasn't like they lived in Atlanta. Had an almost walton's setting/feel.

Reactions: AbnInfantryNmaine

·
Scandinavian survivor
4,106 Posts
I don´t dare to read this thread because I´m only on S2E3 so far but great series. Survivalist cum tin foil hat... Just my thing.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Jericho has been my families favorite tv series and the only one we have ever watched. I just can't get into Scrubs and the rest of the other shows. Jericho was the exception. We sat glued, discussed about what we were watching and took notes to a point. I have a ton of toothpaste in my house because I still remember the dude handing his son toothpaste in a baggie and explaining to him what it was. You will enjoy it... Wierd you bring that up right now. We were just in the video store picking out Thanksgiving movies, and almost rented the series yet another time. Enjoy watching and learning.

·
Minarchist (Jeffersonian)
3,306 Posts
Off topic I know, and I'm sorry
speaking on the sons of anarchy
did anyone else think the finale totally sucked,
I really wanted jax or oak to kill tig, and at the very
least throw clay a beatin.
and does anyone know when season 2 will start?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.