Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
don't put words in my mouth, Kregener.
BTW why aren't you encouraging everyone to stop working.
after all they're just wasting their time. there will be no money next year.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
If you need reassurance that everything will be fine, that the dollar will rebound with a vengeance, that the NEW crop of 'law-makers' and 'social engineers' will be better than those that ruled before them, and that every house will be...'worth'...a million dollars again, just PM FXJohn...
social engineers? what are you talking about?

you realize the Bush administration is still in office, right?

why aren't you encouraging everyone to quit working, charge up preps and run to the country? since you know the future and everything

·
RESET CONGRESS!!
9,462 Posts
Not a good sign. Countries are very concerned about the dollar. So am I !
The reality is, we're bankrupt, and 100% of U.S. payroll taxes goes just to service the INTREST on our debt. We're not in good shape, gang. I think Japan wants to help ease the pressure on the U.S, even at it's own expense. They rely heavily on exports to us, and imports of raw materials that they just do not have on that tiny island. Their well being is closly tied to ours. Our fiat currency's value is based on... faith, not much else.

·
Doomsayer
4,048 Posts
If you need reassurance that everything will be fine, that the dollar will rebound with a vengeance, that the NEW crop of 'law-makers' and 'social engineers' will be better than those that ruled before them, and that every house will be...'worth'...a million dollars again, just PM FXJohn...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.