Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jack Hinson's unbelievable story has been well-hidden by the PC crowd and those who would have us believe one person can't make a difference. Never heard of Jack? Neither had I.

He was an elderly Tennessee farmer at the outbreak of the Uncivil War. After the Yankees. . . no, I'm not going to tell you what they did. Or exactly what Jack did in return, except that it involved a lot of very good shooting and the ability to hide in the Tennessee woods from the 500 Yankee troops trying to find him. His story should be known and studied by everyone who believes in justice and is interested in true survivalism. Here's the link that will introduce Jack:

www.tennessean.com/article/20100320/NEWS01/3200329/Revenge-fuels-one-man-war-against-

I'm reading his biography and it's fantastic.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Looks like another book I need to pick up. I was at Fort Donnelly a couple of years ago and I went to the "Between the Lakes" area. Nice country, great fishing and the Fort is well taken cared for.

Sounds a little like Mel Gibsons "Patroit"

·
"Somebody Get a Rope"
1,187 Posts
Maybe the 3%ers could make a difference..... 9 million one man wars would be tough for the Union army to win.

elgin

Reactions: Grumpus Monkus
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.